This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    You think America is the whole world? In the U.K. she would be good bread.. Age of consent is 16 foh.
    her father won't approve that!

Comment

• Originally posted by AishThaks View Post
      her father won't approve that!
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

lol well In England and Wales and in Northern Ireland a minor is a person under the age of 18 & only in Scotland, under the age of 16 tho

Comment

lol well In England and Wales and in Northern Ireland a minor is a person under the age of 18 & only in Scotland, under the age of 16 tho
          The ages of consent vary by jurisdiction across Europe. The ages of consent are currently set between 13 and 18. The vast majority of countries set their ages between 14 and 16; only six countries (Spain, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey and Vatican) do not fit into this pattern. The laws can also stipulate the specific activities that are permitted or differentially specify the age at which a given sex can participate

Comment

The ages of consent vary by jurisdiction across Europe. The ages of consent are currently set between 13 and 18. The vast majority of countries set their ages between 14 and 16; only six countries (Spain, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, Turkey and Vatican) do not fit into this pattern. The laws can also stipulate the specific activities that are permitted or differentially specify the age at which a given sex can participate
            Bra Minor law & age of consent are both different terms in many ways.. but if you are involved in sexual acts with a 16 year old minor even if the country's law suggest that the age of consent is 16 & age of minor is under 18, She can press charges of Statutory rape Assault on ya!

Comment

Bra Minor law & age of consent are both different terms in many ways.. but if you are involved in sexual acts with a 16 year old minor even if the country's law suggest that the age of consent is 16 & age of minor is under 18, She can press charges of Statutory rape Assault on ya!
              I honestly do not care

Comment

I honestly do not care
                ask any Sex Offender - Howz Life!

Comment

ask any Sex Offender - Howz Life!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    Srs? GOOD
                    Yes

Comment

• Wiz on his trap ish!

Comment

• That miss me freestyle by meek got me creasing .... "i dont want you to kiss me i just wanted to bone"
                        Lololololol
                        [WSHH]/wshhp149k4yQjfToDu62[/WSHH]
                        Last edited by zTunechi-; 02-05-2015, 09:05 PM.

Comment

There's no point in doing it really.
                          why not?

doesn't it improve your confidence and plenty of other things?

Comment

Working...
                          X