X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    is this the same rosenburg from hot97?
    yes
    .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      is this the same rosenburg from hot97?
      yea friend

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
        this is GOAT!!! get it?

Comment

• Gotham time

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
            this is GOAT!!! get it?
            those arent goats ya mushroom

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              those arent goats ya mushroom
              lol.

funniest story ever. Llama's are basically Alpaca's. I went to a school that had a farm attached to it. One day, when I was about 14, our class was heading to the farm. We ran sheep, and in each paddock an Alpaca was placed to protect the sheep from wild dogs. As we were approaching the sheep paddock, this fucking horrid screeching was happening. We all started running to the enclosure. When we got there, and Alpaca was violently raping a sheep, and the sheep was very distressed about it. My giant teacher, she mustve been about 280 pounds, started sprinting, ive never seen a fat woman move so fast. She grabbed a stick and started wacking the Alpaca over the head with it. Eventually he mustve finished cause he got off and went about his business.

My teacher never spoke of the incident again..

Comment

• yall remember that 420 Weezy Wednesdays episode?

I just realized he used the rolling papers from the Up In Smoke vinyl he got from Nardwuar.
                I might be late tho lol

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  lol.

funniest story ever. Llama's are basically Alpaca's. I went to a school that had a farm attached to it. One day, when I was about 14, our class was heading to the farm. We ran sheep, and in each paddock an Alpaca was placed to protect the sheep from wild dogs. As we were approaching the sheep paddock, this fucking horrid screeching was happening. We all started running to the enclosure. When we got there, and Alpaca was violently raping a sheep, and the sheep was very distressed about it. My giant teacher, she mustve been about 280 pounds, started sprinting, ive never seen a fat woman move so fast. She grabbed a stick and started wacking the Alpaca over the head with it. Eventually he mustve finished cause he got off and went about his business.

My teacher never spoke of the incident again..

IM FUCKING DEAD

- - - Updated - - -

Lil Wayne is a legend for me. Tha Carter III is one of the best albums ever. Young Thug is a melodic genius. Andre 3000 is really good too. And some old school rappers like Nas. I like Illmatic, everyone does. You can’t not like that album. Lil Ugly Mane though, he’s the best of them a

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
                  yung gud compliemented Wayne in an interview
                  possible add to the compliments page?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    yall remember that 420 Weezy Wednesdays episode?

I just realized he used the rolling papers from the Up In Smoke vinyl he got from Nardwuar.
                    I might be late tho lol
                    cant ever forget it lol.

Comment

• Hello everyone, I have a problem, I live in the same house since the age of 5 now I turn 19. The house which I live is not mine but I rent it, soon or not I'll leave Greece because no jobs here or going back to Albania so it's very hard for me I have a lot of memories in this house.....So anyone else feels the same for his home?

Comment

• lil wayne is still the best rapper in the world to me. too influential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                          Hello everyone, I have a problem, I live in the same house since the age of 5 now I turn 19. The house which I live is not mine but I rent it, soon or not I'll leave Greece because no jobs here or going back to Albania so it's very hard for me I have a lot of memories in this house.....So anyone else feels the same for his home?
                          Huh ?

Comment

Working...
                          X