• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Huh ?
    The point is that it is hard for me to change home xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
      Hello everyone, I have a problem, I live in the same house since the age of 5 now I turn 19. The house which I live is not mine but I rent it, soon or not I'll leave Greece because no jobs here or going back to Albania so it's very hard for me I have a lot of memories in this house.....So anyone else feels the same for his home?
      yh happened to me but i got over it, took me a few weeks.

Comment

Hello everyone, I have a problem, I live in the same house since the age of 5 now I turn 19. The house which I live is not mine but I rent it, soon or not I'll leave Greece because no jobs here or going back to Albania so it's very hard for me I have a lot of memories in this house.....So anyone else feels the same for his home?
        You should be thankful m8

Some people like [MENTION=94826]RapGoddess[/MENTION] don't even have a house

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• The Man Who Broke the Music Business - The New Yorker

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            You should be thankful m8

Some people like @RapGoddess don't even have a house
            lol where she live?

Comment

• August 9th yaw gone see me post a picture with lil wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Looolll why does loser.com redirect you to kanye's wiki?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                August 9th yaw gone see me post a picture with lil wayne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Nice!!! Where's he going to be Aug 9?
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

You live in albania? Im albanian! Also i moved house far away two years ago man its hard at first but you will slowly begin a new life with new friends and new routines and if destiny allows you even reconnect with your old home a few times i have been back and fourth to my old area over the two years ive moved unintentionally you'll miss your old house but the experiences you have build you as human man keep your head up

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• banging the get rich or die trying soundtrack ya digg

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      lol where she live?
                      Cold streets of spain

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                        Cold streets of spain
                        At least i live in the streets, but you is living in a sewer

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                          You live in albania? Im albanian! Also i moved house far away two years ago man its hard at first but you will slowly begin a new life with new friends and new routines and if destiny allows you even reconnect with your old home a few times i have been back and fourth to my old area over the two years ive moved unintentionally you'll miss your old house but the experiences you have build you as human man keep your head up
                          I live in Athens Greece... im not moving any time now, but im just sayin that it will be hard for me to move when ever that time will come

Comment

Working...
                          X