This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil-Waayne View Post
    i dont think so, to me he was more a studio gangster (i know he's a crip) but hey wayne is a blood and is more or less a studio gangsta too even he had a harder early life. i just think snoop enjoys his life more now, i'm sure he was in every country in this world with a blunt in his face
    Wow snoop is definitely not a studio gangster.. he is, or was, a full blown Crips member. in fact he has one of the longest gang histories in hip hop music, and he spend a significant period of time in jail..

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
      Wow snoop is definitely not a studio gangster.. he is, or was, a full blown Crips member. in fact he has one of the longest gang histories in hip hop music, and he spend a significant period of time in jail..
      really tho? i'm not sure but i remember reading somewhere that snoop and dre was the most fake (no offense i luv both) gangster out there, nerver leavin the studio scared of other members and co. especially dre which was beefin with easy e and his gay dance shit, but i could be wrong.
      if you name me some source i could take a crafty look to find unambiguous and clarity

Comment

really tho? i'm not sure but i remember reading somewhere that snoop and dre was the most fake (no offense i luv both) gangster out there, nerver leavin the studio scared of other members and co. especially dre which was beefin with easy e and his gay dance shit, but i could be wrong.
        if you name me some source i could take a crafty look to find unambiguous and clarity
        just google it? every link i have searched says Snoop is certified gangster. Nothing saying he is a studio thug.

Dre, i have no idea about. But I have seen enough interviews with Snoop. He's been in jail repeatedly as a teenager and young adult, with murder charges against him..

Comment

i dont think so, to me he was more a studio gangster (i know he's a crip) but hey wayne is a blood and is more or less a studio gangsta too even he had a harder early life. i just think snoop enjoys his life more now, i'm sure he was in every country in this world with a blunt in his face

offtopic. anyone knows this song? its released 2k9 and has the abortion hook in it

It's the original version, leaked early 2009, The Alchemist ft. Wayne & Travie Mccoy.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

offtopic. anyone knows this song? its released 2k9 and has the abortion hook in it

yes thats how crazy time flies

i was on lwhq when this first leaked

Comment

• jonah hill put weight back on

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yes thats how crazy time flies

i was on lwhq when this first leaked
                I didn't join until right after C4...
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  cool lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                    jonah hill put weight back on
                    holy shit. he didnt just put weight back on. he stacked it on..

Comment

• First lemme hop out the mufuckin Porsche

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        jonah hill put weight back on
                        There is prob no worse feeling than dropping mad weight and then gaining it back. Must be horrible
                        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          Only started posting jan last year

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
                          X