X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
    oh yeah? how so?

Life on Mars is one of my alkl time favourite songs. Hunky Dory is brilliant.
    To me at least, when they both got huge they came sorta left field. Both outrageous and other worldy like. Wayne this mysterious drugged up martian with a weird crazy voice and Bowie as Ziggy Stardust this gender bending colourful creature from space.
    And for me their attitude and what they were played a huge part in me growing up and being myself if ya know what I mean. That's true for a whole generation of Bowie fans and a load of Wayne fans too. And the massive influence they both had on their genres... What Wayne did in 07/08 is like what Bowie did in the 70s, changed the game. Also the way they both constantly change, but remain uniquely themselves at the same time. Bowie's impact was bigger because it was much earlier and pop/rock is generally more popular and widely accepted than rap is but I still see them both as pivotal points in popular music.
    I could go on and on lol

Comment

• Mobile version of this site >>>

Comment

• Originally posted by forcemole View Post
        Mobile version of this site >>>
        i disagree

but i don't ever use it on my mobile

Comment

• Originally posted by forcemole View Post
          Mobile version of this site >>>
          Nop, i'm always on phone but i still use the desktop version.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            To me at least, when they both got huge they came sorta left field. Both outrageous and other worldy like. Wayne this mysterious drugged up martian with a weird crazy voice and Bowie as Ziggy Stardust this gender bending colourful creature from space.
            And for me their attitude and what they were played a huge part in me growing up and being myself if ya know what I mean. That's true for a whole generation of Bowie fans and a load of Wayne fans too. And the massive influence they both had on their genres... What Wayne did in 07/08 is like what Bowie did in the 70s, changed the game. Also the way they both constantly change, but remain uniquely themselves at the same time. Bowie's impact was bigger because it was much earlier and pop/rock is generally more popular and widely accepted than rap is but I still see them both as pivotal points in popular music.
            I could go on and on lol
            lol damn im glad he had such an impact on you

Bowie will always be more important to me than Wayne in my formative years, but since the early 2000s, and since I got in to Wayne, he's had more of an impact. I dont see many parallels but that is the beauty of music! Everyone experiences it in their own way

Comment

• future has released something every monday in 2015. thats what you call caring about your fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                future has released something every monday in 2015. thats what you call caring about your fans
                Are u really complaining about the amount of music we get from wayne?

Comment

• vegas with the homies this weekend... which means my annual trip to little darlings.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    I wouldn't say that. I grew up with hip hop and follow it and hear most of the shit that drops one way or another. I'll listen to other rappers every now and again but really all I usually listen to is Wayne, David Bowie, Lana Del Rey and then a bunch of bands.

I am finding it less and less interesting though tbh.
                    interesting. Maybe it's an age thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                      Are u really complaining about the amount of music we get from wayne?
                      where am i complaining about the amount of wayne music we have got?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        where am i complaining about the amount of wayne music we have got?
                        Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                        future has released something every monday in 2015. thats what you call caring about your fans

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                          Nop, i'm always on phone but i still use the desktop version.
                          I do the same thing, don't bother with mobile version at all.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X