Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol what do you guys think of being around ghetto people???

I think that a street person cannot be ghetto. a street person they know how to contain it better. you more likely to see them mingling around more people. a real street person is not gon act like no street person and THAT�s how you know they street� now a ghetto person on the other hand they not gon know how to act period. they not gon know how to act in any kind of type of situation. a ghetto person you cant really take out the ghetto because they probably aint never BEEN out the ghetto you feel me

and like you might see a whole bunch of ghetto people on the street�.but you aint NEVER gon see a bunch of street people in the ghetto.

cuz street people they done already found a way to progress lol. they done already found a way out that bitch you feel me?????

THAT�s why a street person cannot be ghetto. but a ghetto person can be STREET

just what I think

and I don�t wanna sound like a uncle tom or nothing but I�ve known some ghetto. ass. white people dawg�.like real shit. theres been some ghetto white people I�ve known that I�ve been scared the shitless out of lol. like there�s only a certain ghetto limit I can go lol like you cant be too ghetto or im just gon like..I�m just gon be plain scared of you

lol and that is my opinion on ghetto people.

Comment

• The only streets I've seen are outside my house. I'm as ghetto is iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
        The only streets I've seen are outside my house. I'm as ghetto is iggy

Hahahaha

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
          lol what do you guys think of being around ghetto people???

I think that a street person cannot be ghetto. a street person they know how to contain it better. you more likely to see them mingling around more people. a real street person is not gon act like no street person and THAT’s how you know they street… now a ghetto person on the other hand they not gon know how to act period. they not gon know how to act in any kind of type of situation. a ghetto person you cant really take out the ghetto because they probably aint never BEEN out the ghetto you feel me

and like you might see a whole bunch of ghetto people on the street….but you aint NEVER gon see a bunch of street people in the ghetto.

cuz street people they done already found a way to progress lol. they done already found a way out that bitch you feel me?????

THAT’s why a street person cannot be ghetto. but a ghetto person can be STREET

just what I think

and I don’t wanna sound like a uncle tom or nothing but I’ve known some ghetto. ass. white people dawg….like real shit. theres been some ghetto white people I’ve known that I’ve been scared the shitless out of lol. like there’s only a certain ghetto limit I can go lol like you cant be too ghetto or im just gon like..I’m just gon be plain scared of you

It's nothing to glorify bruh. People who live in the "streets" or the ghetto or the poorest communities in America hate life so much. There is nothing cool about it at all.

The reason this gangster culture is so promoted in the mainstream is because the people who run labels like Def Jam know that the youth will be influenced by the music Lil' Wayne puts out. Or Rick Ross as another example. Especially in the ghetto, most kids are missing fathers. So they end up having Lil' Wayne as a father. And when Wayne raps about something, the ghetto youth will imitate him because that's his role model. What Lil' Wayne raps about 90% of the time is only put in place for 1 reason -- and that's to destroy the youth as much as possible.

You could argue well why do this? It's another topic.

I would ask you a question if you see a mess on the floor? How do you clean it up? Bleach and a towel? Windex and paper towels? Maybe you have one of those vacuums that sucks up water or something. You're going to get different answers.

I'm getting deep tonight. End of the day, Wayne is your enemy. At least of the common man. But he's elevated to such a position where his words that destroy are taken in as positive words. Everything that comes out of his mouth is promoting the youth to self-destruct, yet he honey-dicks you in every move. Common man looks away from his self-destructive lyrics because of his charismatic persona, his aura -- his vibe.

The highest paid entertainers in America are all part of this self-destruct agenda. It's the same reason Lupe Fiasco doesn't get a shot to make it big, or why he turned down a contract with Jay-Z. Same reason why Tupac was assassinated, same reason why nearly every revolutionary leader who spoke positivity in the last 100 or so years has met with an untimely death. Martin Luther King, JFK are other examples.

At the end of the day, this self-destruct agenda may be the right thing in the long run. But we are losing our humanity in the process. If our leaders focus so much on destroying the population of this world, what will speak of there characters when it's all said and done? Surely all this committed evil will not just end, surely all this will not affect there personalities in the late future. Humanity is being stripped away of its humanity and can you believe for what cause? Humanity! Blasted evil I say. Do the ends really justify the means here? Is the end product worth it if it took so much heartlessness to achieve it?
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            she is a spoiled bitch

i know u won't let ur kid grow up like that
            Lol my kid won't have the money to grow up like that. And even if we did, I still wouldn't tolerate that kind of attitude.
            None

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
              It's nothing to glorify bruh. People who live in the "streets" or the ghetto or the poorest communities in America hate life so much. There is nothing cool about it at all.

The reason this gangster culture is so promoted in the mainstream is because the people who run labels like Def Jam know that the youth will be influenced by the music Lil' Wayne puts out. Or Rick Ross as another example. Especially in the ghetto, most kids are missing fathers. So they end up having Lil' Wayne as a father. And when Wayne raps about something, the ghetto youth will imitate him because that's his role model. What Lil' Wayne raps about 90% of the time is only put in place for 1 reason -- and that's to destroy the youth as much as possible.

You could argue well why do this? It's another topic.

I would ask you a question if you see a mess on the floor? How do you clean it up? Bleach and a towel? Windex and paper towels? Maybe you have one of those vacuums that sucks up water or something. You're going to get different answers.

I'm getting deep tonight. End of the day, Wayne is your enemy. At least of the common man. But he's elevated to such a position where his words that destroy are taken in as positive words. Everything that comes out of his mouth is promoting the youth to self-destruct, yet he honey-dicks you in every move. Common man looks away from his self-destructive lyrics because of his charismatic persona, his aura -- his vibe.

The highest paid entertainers in America are all part of this self-destruct agenda. It's the same reason Lupe Fiasco doesn't get a shot to make it big, or why he turned down a contract with Jay-Z. Same reason why Tupac was assassinated, same reason why nearly every revolutionary leader who spoke positivity in the last 100 or so years has met with an untimely death. Martin Luther King, JFK are other examples.

At the end of the day, this self-destruct agenda may be the right thing in the long run. But we are losing our humanity in the process. If our leaders focus so much on destroying the population of this world, what will speak of there characters when it's all said and done? Surely all this committed evil will not just end, surely all this will not affect there personalities in the late future. Humanity is being stripped away of its humanity and can you believe for what cause? Humanity! Blasted evil I say. Do the ends really justify the means here? Is the end product worth it if it took so much heartlessness to achieve it?
              holu SHIT

i know for a fact that shit is true. everything you just said. we was just talking about wayne the other day with my neighbors and they was talking about that song when he said he was gon get in his spaceship in hover. they said they shit TRUE

and i was just listening to the convo scared as fuck lol. the way they was talking about it that shit was scary. i believe its real to

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                LOL wait, yall expected his daughter to not have an ego? She's rich AF, her dad is famous AF and he has IDGAF attitude that i'm sure she takes after. She was fucked from birth.
                I expected her to be spoiled, what surprised me was the way she presented her self. There are a lot of spoiled kids in Hollywood, most of them are taught how to hide it somewhat to look good for the camera. She wasn't, she's clueless. It's just kind of sad because they've convinced her that she's mature and wise for her age, when actually the opposite is truth. That's not going to do her any favors in life.
                None

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                  <3fuck yes

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                    lol what do you guys think of being around ghetto people???

I think that a street person cannot be ghetto. a street person they know how to contain it better. you more likely to see them mingling around more people. a real street person is not gon act like no street person and THAT’s how you know they street… now a ghetto person on the other hand they not gon know how to act period. they not gon know how to act in any kind of type of situation. a ghetto person you cant really take out the ghetto because they probably aint never BEEN out the ghetto you feel me

and like you might see a whole bunch of ghetto people on the street….but you aint NEVER gon see a bunch of street people in the ghetto.

THAT’s why a street person cannot be ghetto. but a ghetto person can be STREET

just what I think

and I don’t wanna sound like a uncle tom or nothing but I’ve known some ghetto. ass. white people dawg….like real shit. theres been some ghetto white people I’ve known that I’ve been scared the shitless out of lol. like there’s only a certain ghetto limit I can go lol like you cant be too ghetto or im just gon like..I’m just gon be plain scared of you

i am surprised you didnt make this a new thread

Comment

• You ain't heard the latest, Weezy F. the greatest

Comment

• Too many long posts lately

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• All my watches timeless you can keep the diamonds, treating Diamonds of Atlanta like it's King of Diamonds.

Comment

Working...
                          X