Get some sleep or listen to fwa
    get some sleep bruh its not that serious

Comment

• Selling my Golf, it has TV, GPS, Radio and much more

Comment

• Random replies i never used cuz i thought they were wack

fwa thread
        Originally posted by Luke_AK View Post
        I feel like we're not listening to the same Weezy anymore...
        like, Weezy was around from 99-09, then Auto-Tunechi took over in p10-13, slowly Weezy came back in 14, and now we're listening to the new Free Weezy. new stage in his career
        I was just finna touch base on this
        Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Still #1 on fwa.

If it wasn't released as a single it would be legit everyone's #1 rn

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        It is #1 for me too.

Glory is like Tha Mobb
        An Intro to a great album
        5 minutes of just killing the beat. wow

glory was the best song for a reason, he did that on purpose that's why he doesn't use autotune on it and uses it on all the songs after that(he's dead) glory was old weezy hes dead and after that was the FREED weezy that 's why he doesnt use autotune on murda eitha because that's the old weezy the MURDERed'wayne genius revolutionary awesome pychological MAaSTERr

hahaxD and yea xDd

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Idgaf who he has inspired lmao. He has inspired racists and rapists aswell if u know what I mean lol.

His music lame and trash, fuck that rapist
        watch out dawg chill out lol

top tracks an issue thread
        Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        IANAHB is a bunch of throwaways with no cohesion. Rebirth is experimental. Tha Carter 4 is a very lazy emulation of Tha Carter 3. IANAHB2 isn't at all introspective. It's basically party music and experimentation without too much of the forced "depth" of C4.

FWA is none of that. It's natural thru and thru.
        you exponentially correct. but i still think all those albumz ujust said is 10/10, whats different about it, fwa just sad a than a muthafuka and makin niggas cry tjat's it aint knockin nobody tho who did
        shit

yea itz better but it aint different i dont see it, this fits right in with wayne stuff to me maybe im trippin

carter 5 thread

lmao Lol. i wlways secretly hoped fwa was carter 5 and fwa never exist and carter 5 was cming out instead and make it seem like carter 5 was fwa so it come a surprise release

do it ft lil wayne

Originally posted by Lucifer
        oh
        bitch what u want me to do about it oh my ass

run up on me again like that
        what? you tryna cause a scene in tne download section my nigga?holdon, hey my nigga hold my assesories *hands jewlrey to friend* cuz u on some bullshit right now for no muthafuxkin reason *takes off jacket while walking 120 degrees left*

run up on me like that again my nigga with them short az answers i turn this ho out

random topic thread

Random replies i never used cuz i thought they were wack

fwa thread
        Originally posted by Luke_AK View Post
        I feel like we're not listening to the same Weezy anymore...
        like, Weezy was around from 99-09, then Auto-Tunechi took over in p10-13, slowly Weezy came back in 14, and now we're listening to the new Free Weezy. new stage in his career
        Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Still #1 on fwa.

If it wasn't released as a single it would be legit everyone's #1 rn

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
        It is #1 for me too.

Glory is like Tha Mobb
        An Intro to a great album
        5 minutes of just killing the beat. wow

glory was the best song for a reason, he did that on purpose that's why he doesn't use autotune on it and uses it on all the songs after that(he's dead) glory was old weezy hes dead and after that was the FREED weezy that 's why he doesnt use autotune on murda eitha because that's the old weezy the MURDERed'wayne genius revolutionary awesome pychological MAaSTERr

hahaxD and yea xDd

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Idgaf who he has inspired lmao. He has inspired racists and rapists aswell if u know what I mean lol.

His music lame and trash, fuck that rapist

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
        IANAHB is a bunch of throwaways with no cohesion. Rebirth is experimental. Tha Carter 4 is a very lazy emulation of Tha Carter 3. IANAHB2 isn't at all introspective. It's basically party music and experimentation without too much of the forced "depth" of C4.

FWA is none of that. It's natural thru and thru.
        you exponentially correct. but i still think all those albumz ujust said is 10/10, whats different about it, fwa just sad a than a muthafuka and makin niggas cry tjat's it aint knockin nobody tho who did
        shit

yea itz better but it aint different i dont see it, this fits right in with wayne stuff to me maybe im trippin

carter 5 thread

lmao Lol. i wlways secretly hoped fwa was carter 5 and fwa never exist and carter 5 was cming out instead and make it seem like carter 5 was fwa so it come a surprise release

do it ft lil wayne

Originally posted by Lucifer
        oh

what? you tryna cause a scene in tne download section my nigga?holdon, hey my nigga hold my assesories *hands jewlrey to friend* cuz u on some bullshit right now for no muthafuxkin reason *takes off jacket while walking 120 degrees left*

run up on me like that again my nigga with them short az answers i turn this ho out

THAT WAS A COOL TRICK i did huh xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
          Selling my Golf, it has TV, GPS, Radio and much more
          i thought you was serious until the image loaded

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            i thought you was serious until the image loaded
            ahah

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post

fwa thread

hahaxD and yea xDd

shit

carter 5 thread

do it ft lil wayne

random topic thread

fwa thread

hahaxD and yea xDd

shit

carter 5 thread

do it ft lil wayne

THAT WAS A COOL TRICK i did huh xD
              That shit confused me

God damn I had blue balls last night. Like what the actual fuck. It was brutally painful

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
                  thread derailed

Comment

• Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                    That shit confused me

God damn I had blue balls last night. Like what the actual fuck. It was brutally painful
                    xDdd sorry itwas a scary story i tried to makexxD i never had used replies i made the up just for this comment

Comment

• Originally posted by SwagSwag View Post
                      get some sleep bruh its not that serious
                      RT

Definitely not ...

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        Random replies i never used cuz i thought they were wack fwa thread I was just finna touch base on this glory was the best song for a reason, he did that on purpose that's why he doesn't use autotune on it and uses it on all the songs after that(he's dead) glory was old weezy hes dead and after that was the FREED weezy that 's why he doesnt use autotune on murda eitha because that's the old weezy the MURDERed'wayne genius revolutionary awesome pychological MAaSTERr hahaxD and yea xDd watch out dawg chill out lol top tracks an issue thread you exponentially correct. but i still think all those albumz ujust said is 10/10, whats different about it, fwa just sad a than a muthafuka and makin niggas cry tjat's it aint knockin nobody tho who did shit yea itz better but it aint different i dont see it, this fits right in with wayne stuff to me maybe im trippin carter 5 thread lmao Lol. i wlways secretly hoped fwa was carter 5 and fwa never exist and carter 5 was cming out instead and make it seem like carter 5 was fwa so it come a surprise release do it ft lil wayne bitch what u want me to do about it oh my ass run up on me again like that what? you tryna cause a scene in tne download section my nigga?holdon, hey my nigga hold my assesories *hands jewlrey to friend* cuz u on some bullshit right now for no muthafuxkin reason *takes off jacket while walking 120 degrees left* run up on me like that again my nigga with them short az answers i turn this ho out random topic thread Random replies i never used cuz i thought they were wack fwa thread I was just finna touch base on this glory was the best song for a reason, he did that on purpose that's why he doesn't use autotune on it and uses it on all the songs after that(he's dead) glory was old weezy hes dead and after that was the FREED weezy that 's why he doesnt use autotune on murda eitha because that's the old weezy the MURDERed'wayne genius revolutionary awesome pychological MAaSTERr hahaxD and yea xDd watch out dawg chill out lol top tracks an issue thread you exponentially correct. but i still think all those albumz ujust said is 10/10, whats different about it, fwa just sad a than a muthafuka and makin niggas cry tjat's it aint knockin nobody tho who did shit yea itz better but it aint different i dont see it, this fits right in with wayne stuff to me maybe im trippin carter 5 thread lmao Lol. i wlways secretly hoped fwa was carter 5 and fwa never exist and carter 5 was cming out instead and make it seem like carter 5 was fwa so it come a surprise release do it ft lil wayne bitch what u want me to do about it oh my ass run up on me again like that what? you tryna cause a scene in tne download section my nigga?holdon, hey my nigga hold my assesories *hands jewlrey to friend* cuz u on some bullshit right now for no muthafuxkin reason *takes off jacket while walking 120 degrees left* run up on me like that again my nigga with them short az answers i turn this ho out THAT WAS A COOL TRICK i did huh xD
                        dont post all that text in here. post it in a kidcomet thread or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          dont post all that text in here. post it in a kidcomet thread or something

Comment

Working...
                          X