X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
    Bruh whats up with b.o.b

Theres alot more tweets like this on his twitter, he even said Donald Marshal for president and bruh that guy is nuts I read about him a year ago he claims some of the most disturbing shit Ive ever read to be true

and then I remember this pic of soulja boy https://www.instagram.com/p/-wTgYcM2...-by=iobwriters like tbh where are his face tats shits weird maybe b.o.b is up to something or he just been taking some psychedelics lol

SPOILERinb4KidCometmakesathreadboutthis
    I don't even understand them tweets ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
      I don't even understand them tweets ?
      He thinks that celebrities are being cloned in a cloning center therefor there are some pics where celebs are missing tats, look, act different etc but idk what he meant with those missing children shits weird

Comment

He thinks that celebrities are being cloned in a cloning center therefor there are some pics where celebs are missing tats, look, act different etc but idk what he meant with those missing children shits weird
        i can't wait until comet kid sees these tweets

Comment

He is just looking for attention because his music is becoming more and more irrelevant even though it's good music

Comment

Bruh whats up with b.o.b

Theres alot more tweets like this on his twitter, he even said Donald Marshal for president and bruh that guy is nuts I read about him a year ago he claims some of the most disturbing shit Ive ever read to be true

and then I remember this pic of soulja boy https://www.instagram.com/p/-wTgYcM2...-by=iobwriters like tbh where are his face tats shits weird maybe b.o.b is up to something or he just been taking some psychedelics lol

this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Comment

Bruh whats up with b.o.b

https://youtu.be/I1Czsw7OPUI i guess it finally happened

Comment

• Last edited by Flame Beats; 12-10-2015, 11:02 AM.
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  milf

Comment

LOL Amazing

Comment

she got bars lol.

Comment

• Just saw a mouse on my fucking desk fml

Comment