X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      In your house or are you at work
      At home. I was just sitting there and the cheeky little cunt popped his head out from behind my speaker. I think he ran out the window though.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        Just saw a mouse on my fucking desk fml
        Damn shit, I wouldn't be able to live without knowing for sure that he is gone hahah, I hate rats and mouses..

Few months ago, a rat was in our pantry..I heard noises and shit, and opened doors, and I saw lots of mess, but no movement, only small sounds..So I turned on lights, and waited to see if something was in there..then in a matter of seconds, fucker hopped on some containers and tried to jump straight at me like a lunatic, I slammed the door as fast as I could and trapped him there..

That was around 2AM..we were trying to kill him 'till 9AM maybe..and we finally got him, it was crazy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post

this dat drake affiliate aint it brah

Comment

• I'm depressed and i really cant think of a reason why

Shit's weird

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
              I'm depressed and i really cant think of a reason why

Shit's weird
              Well hope this cheers you up.
              .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                Well hope this cheers you up.
                Hahahahahahahahaha

Back when family guy was goat

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Been way too long since I last posted. Feeling nostalgic about this place.

What's up, HQ?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Been way too long since I last posted. Feeling nostalgic about this place.

What's up, HQ?
                    wats with ur sig?

making me hungry

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      Damn shit, I wouldn't be able to live without knowing for sure that he is gone hahah, I hate rats and mouses..

Few months ago, a rat was in our pantry..I heard noises and shit, and opened doors, and I saw lots of mess, but no movement, only small sounds..So I turned on lights, and waited to see if something was in there..then in a matter of seconds, fucker hopped on some containers and tried to jump straight at me like a lunatic, I slammed the door as fast as I could and trapped him there..

That was around 2AM..we were trying to kill him 'till 9AM maybe..and we finally got him, it was crazy lol
                      Bloody hell lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                        I'm depressed and i really cant think of a reason why

Shit's weird
                        I'm being completely honest. Buy gummy bears or worms. even just a little bag. tell me those aren't the key to happiness. if you ever believe anything I say let it be this. I know we hate eachother but bruh I was depressed for 2 years and I'm much better off now. twice a week I have a bag of gummy bears or worms. and its just something nice to look forward to as well as the fact its like a blast of joy and amazingness. no sarcasm whatsoever .. best of luck bruh. and idk if it'll help you but this song truly helped me.
                        @LilTunƎchi

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                          At home. I was just sitting there and the cheeky little cunt popped his head out from behind my speaker. I think he ran out the window though.
                          We had one in the cabinet above our bed The cats would go crazy listening to it but couldn't get to it in the walls.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X