This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    Just got choked half to death today at school, he was with like 12 big dudes so I didnt do shit.
    Im not no bitch but im not dumb either.

Thinking about putting some nails through a baseball bat
    and hitting that motherfucker in his quads as hard as i can.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Just got choked half to death today at school, he was with like 12 big dudes so I didnt do shit.
      Im not no bitch but im not dumb either.

Thinking about putting some nails through a baseball bat
      and hitting that motherfucker in his quads as hard as i can.
      damn, whats the reason tho?

man you should have hit him, you already got choked half to death, he wasn't gonna kill you, if you stood up to him he would stop picking on you..

i always stood up to bullies, even if they were stronger than me, and they knock me down, i get up and knock them down too.. but i was so impulsive back then, wasn't thinking lol..they didn't pick on me after that tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        damn, whats the reason tho?

man you should have hit him, you already got choked half to death, he wasn't gonna kill you, if you stood up to him he would stop picking on you..

i always stood up to bullies, even if they were stronger than me, and they knock me down, i get up and knock them down too.. but i was so impulsive back then, wasn't thinking lol..they didn't pick on me after that tho
        I was gonna beat somebody's ass cause he had said some disrespectful shit.
        I didnt see there were other people at the scene cause i was so focused to beat him up.
        Suddenly somebody i never talked to before put his arm around my neck from the back
        he had me in a chokehold so i couldnt do shit.
        i couldnt breathe so i passed out for a sec. Then the lunch lady broke it up

i was gonna break his face, but when i turned around there were like 12 dudes behind him and they were all 2 heads taller than me
        i decided to leave it alone cause im a short skinny dude. Aint no way i could beat em all up.

besides, i've heard this guy takes fights seriously. He doesnt quit until somebody breaks their arm.

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

I was gonna beat somebody's ass cause he had said some disrespectful shit.
          I didnt see there were other people at the scene cause i was so focused to beat him up.
          Suddenly somebody i never talked to before put his arm around my neck from the back
          he had me in a chokehold so i couldnt do shit.
          i couldnt breathe so i passed out for a sec. Then the lunch lady broke it up

i was gonna break his face, but when i turned around there were like 12 dudes behind him and they were all 2 heads taller than me
          i decided to leave it alone cause im a short skinny dude. Aint no way i could beat em all up.

besides, i've heard this guy takes fights seriously. He doesnt quit until somebody breaks their arm.
          damn bro thats fucked up.. then its better u backed off

but if u got some homies, yall should jump them, fuck them up with baseball bats and shit, find out where they hang and jump them
          or at least that dude that you wanted to beat, catch him off guard..he caught you off guard with his homies, you do the same bruh

or just leave it at what happened

Comment

• [MENTION=4348]lilweezyfan[/MENTION] just report the police and you'll earn some money lol. And it doesnt matter if u snitch bc this aint compton lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTeezy View Post
              @lilweezyfan just report the police and you'll earn some money lol. And it doesnt matter if u snitch bc this aint compton lol
              Lol i know i know. But this aint US either so I wont get shit.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

Lol i know i know. But this aint US either so I wont get shit.
                Lol i thinks it clear what u should do just call up all ur homies and go fuck them up

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                  Lol i thinks it clear what u should do just call up all ur homies and go fuck them up
                  I'm sure u could help him with all that big talk 😂

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                    I'm sure u could help him with all that big talk 
                    Sure m8 i guess u can also call ur jail cellmates to help too

Comment

• What do you lot usually drink? When you go out and shit. Out of curiosity.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        What do you lot usually drink? When you go out and shit. Out of curiosity.
                        If I'm at some party I drink vodka or beer.
                        If I'm just in the park for walk and talk, I drink sprite/pepsi/fanta.. I don't drink alcohol in public..

wbu?

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                          What do you lot usually drink? When you go out and shit. Out of curiosity.
                          water

Comment

Working...
                          X