This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    If I'm at some party I drink vodka or beer.
    If I'm just in the park for walk and talk, I drink sprite/pepsi/fanta.. I don't drink alcohol in public..

wbu?
    never drank alcohol/beer

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      What do you lot usually drink? When you go out and shit. Out of curiosity.
      FIJI water alll day everyday

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Vodka + Redbull

good times...but the next day, I would regret everything about my life decisions and shit
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          water
          Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
          never drank alcohol/beer
          Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          FIJI water alll day everyday
          preteens confirmed

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
            never drank alcohol/beer
            man, I feel you.. I never drank alcohol, 'till maybe last summer.. I was like, why the fuck shouldn't I drink? Cuz, I'm kinda shy and introvert, and I had love troubles, and I didn't give a fuck about a thing, so I was like why not.. tried lots of different drinks.. Didn't get wasted or anything, but I had the best times of my life tbh

Since then, I drink when I party cuz it makes whole shit way better bruh..
            You don't need to get wasted and puke and shit, just drink until you feel like it's enough..

Trust me, it makes everything 10x better..

And people that say shit like: "you can have just as much fun if you don't drink".. that's false, and I am living proof of that..
            I didn't have nowhere near as much fun when I was sober compared to when I was kinda drunk.

Comment

Cognac mate, neat.. sometimes the odd voddy. Wbu?

Comment

I like to roll down the street smoking indo, sipping on gin and juice while im laid back.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

preteens confirmed

Nah g im 19

#FREEVELVET

Comment

preteens confirmed
                    Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    man, I feel you.. I never drank alcohol, 'till maybe last summer.. I was like, why the fuck shouldn't I drink? Cuz, I'm kinda shy and introvert, and I had love troubles, and I didn't give a fuck about a thing, so I was like why not.. tried lots of different drinks.. Didn't get wasted or anything, but I had the best times of my life tbh

Since then, I drink when I party cuz it makes whole shit way better bruh..
                    You don't need to get wasted and puke and shit, just drink until you feel like it's enough..

Trust me, it makes everything 10x better..

And people that say shit like: "you can have just as much fun if you don't drink".. that's false, and I am living proof of that..
                    I didn't have nowhere near as much fun when I was sober compared to when I was kinda drunk.
                    its not that lol i'm muslim and alcohol is like pretty bad in our religion...

i do smoke weed alot tho and Recently been into pills , they r not as forbidden

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Yeah weed and pills weren't around when they made those rules lol.
                      But yeah my muslim friends don't drink. It's kinda weird when I go out with them lol
                      Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                      Cognac mate, neat.. sometimes the odd voddy. Wbu?
                      Whiskey in the winter & Gin in the summer.

Comment

oh, so i wrote all that shit for nothing lol

Comment

• Hav you lot seen these:
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxrWuE5qC5c

Comment

Working...
                          X