Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many countries have the US fucked over? will the number never end? @KidComet school me on this pls.. Just found out that they used Vieques as a test bombing site for 60 years, they never cleaned up and now the residents got a 30% higher cancer rate than the rest of the island

how is usa not imposed any sanctions?

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    I agree. I'd like to see a lot more locally produced food here. We have very few open air markets and local venders.

Have you tried buffalo, elk and venison? It's healthier and (imo) tastier than beef, has a lot lower impact on the environment and tends to be raised locally.
    Yeah I tried buffalo and elk, they're great. The best meat you can get is reindeer I think, it's so tasty and healthy. Would even be better if it weren't for damn Russia and their nuclear tests

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

Yeah, plus meat you buy in butcher shops or wherever, it's not even pure meat, it's shit, it's not healthy at all. No better meat than the meat you produced on your own, at your home.

And yeah, that song is just sexy on so many levels.. I want Wayne to do something like that again..
    It's sad how people are destroying themselves with shit food.. then they judge people using alcohol or illegal drugs without realizing that they are hurting themselves as much, if not more than them.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      How many countries have the US fucked over? will the number never end? @KidComet school me on this pls.. Just found out that they used Vieques as a test bombing site for 60 years, they never cleaned up and now the residents got a 30% higher cancer rate than the rest of the island

how is usa not imposed any sanctions?

Yeah I tried buffalo and elk, they're great. The best meat you can get is reindeer I think, it's so tasty and healthy. Would even be better if it weren't for damn Russia and their nuclear tests

It's sad how people are destroying themselves with shit food.. then they judge people using alcohol or illegal drugs without realizing that they are hurting themselves as much, if not more than them.
      1. Man, welcome to my world. My country got bombed with depleted uranium (which is forbidden by internation law) by US.
      Depleted uranium increseas cancer rate and many other diseases. Science doesn't even know yet how powerful depleted uranium is..
      Do you think US received any punishment for that? Nope. We did.
      How can a country that is main for imposing sanctions receieve a sanction? It can receieve sanctions from Russia and they do. But from UN/EU, they can't because they are close with those countries and organizations.

There are US commanders and generals that spoke truth about US bombing on Serbia recently, on how it was completely against international law, and unrightful. No one gave a fuck back then about us, they portrayed our country as terrorist land when actually we fought against terrorists, same ones that run ISIS now! We fought them in '99! And got bombed for it by US! How fucked up is that?!

Many people have fucked up view about Serbia just because of how media portrayed us. Yet we are one of the oldest people that settled in Europe and are a nation with one of the richest history. But what's all that worth to us or any other country with same issues (like Iran/Persia), when US destroys country, history and future of it.

2. Yeah man, I gotta be honest, I eat shit food too, not that often tho, but I still do.. :/
      Last edited by MarkoMaxX; 04-12-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
        All animals are precious, even cattle, it feeds people. But nonetheless, there was no need to kill an alligator, there are hundreds of people especially in USA, that are specialized in catching those animals, you just give em a call, most of the times they won't even charge you, because they WANT to save that animal.. They would have caught it and set it free in the wild, or in zoo. Ugh.

Yeah, plus meat you buy in butcher shops or wherever, it's not even pure meat, it's shit, it's not healthy at all. No better meat than the meat you produced on your own, at your home.

And yeah, that song is just sexy on so many levels.. I want Wayne to do something like that again..
        Get it to happen [MENTION=197]GypsyStar[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          Get it to happen @GypsyStar
          LOL that's not going to happen. It's not even their song and its old as hell.
          http://www.iamshanell.com
          LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            1. Man, welcome to my world. My country got bombed with depleted uranium (which is forbidden by internation law) by US.
            Depleted uranium increseas cancer rate and many other diseases. Science doesn't even know yet how powerful depleted uranium is..
            Do you think US received any punishment for that? Nope. We did.
            How can a country that is main for imposing sanctions receieve a sanction? It can receieve sanctions from Russia and they do. But from UN/EU, they can't because they are close with those countries and organizations.

There are US commanders and generals that spoke truth about US bombing on Serbia recently, on how it was completely against international law, and unrightful. No one gave a fuck back then about us, they portrayed our country as terrorist land when actually we fought against terrorists, same ones that run ISIS now! We fought them in '99! And got bombed for it by US! How fucked up is that?!

Many people have fucked up view about Serbia just because of how media portrayed us. Yet we are one of the oldest people that settled in Europe and are a nation with one of the richest history. But what's all that worth to us or any other country with same issues (like Iran/Persia), when US destroys country, history and future of it.

2. Yeah man, I gotta be honest, I eat shit food too, not that often tho, but I still do.. :/
            Hhaha we all do, it's hard to avoid. But some people eat only shit and don't even know it's the cause of their health problems and daily struggles..

I gotta say.. Damn I didn't even know that, that's fucked up, did you get affected by the bombing? and what kind of punishment? sanctions? I think if US left the Middle East alone it wouldn't be as bad as it is today, but noo! fucking George Bush had to go on with his '7 countries in 5 years' plan as payback for 911, now it's a fucking mess. (not saying it wasn't a mess before but it's way worse now) I have no problem understanding why people sympathize and join ISIL. Why would you not want to fight the agenda that destroyed your country, killed your family, ruined your childhood and future?

They shouldn't have such big influence on UN, they deserve some heavy sanctions. And with their influence they basically forced the war on drugs on the whole world.. even on countries opposing it like Cambodia and Nepal by threathing with sanctions and paying officials. That's a whole nother story though..

Did they have a big part in the islamic revolution in Iran? I know they were involved but not to which extent. It's sad how Iran changed to what it is today.

USA did alot of fucked up shit... NASA goat tho.
            Last edited by WeezyFan; 04-14-2016, 03:16 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• ..... . . . . . .
              Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 04:36 AM.
              .................... ....................

Comment

• these aligators are getting bigger everyday damnnnn See You Later Alligator: Huge Alligator Eats A Smaller Alligator! (*NSFW* 18 Years+) - World Star Uncut

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                  LOL that's not going to happen. It's not even their song and its old as hell.

Comment

• made this no dj khaled edit a while ago, what do yall think? better or nah?

Comment

Hhaha we all do, it's hard to avoid. But some people eat only shit and don't even know it's the cause of their health problems and daily struggles..

I gotta say.. Damn I didn't even know that, that's fucked up, did you get affected by the bombing? and what kind of punishment? sanctions? I think if US left the Middle East alone it wouldn't be as bad as it is today, but noo! fucking George Bush had to go on with his '7 countries in 5 years' plan as payback for 911, now it's a fucking mess. (not saying it wasn't a mess before but it's way worse now) I have no problem understanding why people sympathize and join ISIL. Why would you not want to fight the agenda that destroyed your country, killed your family, ruined your childhood and future?

They shouldn't have such big influence on UN, they deserve some heavy sanctions. And with their influence they basically forced the war on drugs on the whole world.. even on countries opposing it like Cambodia and Nepal by threathing with sanctions and paying officials. That's a whole nother story though..

Did they have a big part in the islamic revolution in Iran? I know they were involved but not to which extent. It's sad how Iran changed to what it is today.

USA did alot of fucked up shit... NASA goat tho.
                      Well yeah, they bombed every city in Serbia, lots of civilians died (from 1500-5000, it's unknown still, maybe even way more), they didn't even bomb military targets, they bombed Chinese embassy in Serbia and killed 3 chinese journalists (?!), they bombed factories and industries, parks, houses. My father was out there fighting the war on Kosovo against terrorists. And me and rest of my family were hiding in a basement for months while listening bombs dropping and windows shattering from impact of them in our city (agression lasted 78 days), and we suffered an economic loss of 30 billion $.

Our punishment were many sanctions after that, and our punishment still lasts, because of that war we are still unable to improve our economy, and that's why our life standard isn't good. It affected the mind of new generations as well, because many of them have huge hatred towards USA and their politics (like North Korea does)..

And yeah I agree, I did a research for my university about US War on Terror and I saw how Bush actions and decisions increased innocent victims and at the same time increased number of terrorists and terrorist organizations.
                      His actions DIRECTLY led to what is happening here, it's his fault and it's his fast and misthought actions that led to this, but no one is speaking about it, they just blame it on the muslims..

Yep, exactly, they got huge influence, and whoever is trying to oppossing them they just threaten them with sanctions.. Well, they can do that to small countries, but they can't do it to Russia, they tried, but their sactions don't matter to Russia, lol.

Well yeah, they had involvement, I'm not sure how much either, but I'm sure it was their fault as well for what's happening there..
                      It's really sad, Persia was such amazing land, so many historical arhitectures..lot of it is gone now :/

Comment

• I never knew khaled came up with wayne and cash money lol.

Comment

made this no dj khaled edit a while ago, what do yall think? better or nah?
                          Legend
                          ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                          The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Working...
                          X