This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    nah i was drinking with a bunch of females.
    they said i should put some of their clothes on

being the open person that i am when im drunk i was like fuck it..
    besides i got to show off my gains to these females and they liked it lol.
    did u smash?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      smash or pass?
      you wearing their underwear too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
        you wearing their underwear too?
        nah i kept my boxers

I hate them thirsty bitches
        Cut them off like circumcision
        -Lil Wayne

Comment

• I don't wanna open a new thread, so imma ask you here, what's the best love/romance/"sexy" song by Wayne in your opinion?

Imo it's Pussy, money, weed..

But no deep songs, no Wowzers, or shit like that.. Like real sexy song, like I'm single, or smth like that..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            I don't wanna open a new thread, so imma ask you here, what's the best love/romance/"sexy" song by Wayne in your opinion?

Imo it's Pussy, money, weed..

But no deep songs, no Wowzers, or shit like that.. Like real sexy song, like I'm single, or smth like that..
            with you and damn damn are cool but they don't beat around the way girl and front door living room

that somebody and grown man tho... it's hard to say, PMW or Wayne On Me imo
            Last edited by WeezyFan; 04-10-2016, 03:08 PM.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              with you and damn damn are cool but they don't beat around the way girl and front door living room

that somebody and grown man tho... it's hard to say, PMW or Wayne On Me imo

oh yeah, wayne on me is classic

Comment

why did they kill him disgusting, that huge alligator should have been placed in a zoo, in safe environment, fuckin humans
                Probably because it was eating their precious livestock. They do the same shit to the wolves, Lynx and Pumas here. They even kill off wild horses so that the damned cows will have enough grazing land. It's so stupid. The cattle aren't even native and destroy the land, you'd think it would make more sense to raise something native like buffalo.
                None

Comment

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                  Probably because it was eating their precious livestock. They do the same shit to the wolves, Lynx and Pumas here. They even kill off wild horses so that the damned cows will have enough grazing land. It's so stupid. The cattle aren't even native and destroy the land, you'd think it would make more sense to raise something native like buffalo.
                  I love meat but I think they should cut down the mass meat production worldwide, it's destroying so much and polluting way more than cars and planes put togheter..

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  oh yeah, wayne on me is classic
                  Shanell sounds so good on the hook

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

All animals are precious, even cattle, it feeds people. But nonetheless, there was no need to kill an alligator, there are hundreds of people especially in USA, that are specialized in catching those animals, you just give em a call, most of the times they won't even charge you, because they WANT to save that animal.. They would have caught it and set it free in the wild, or in zoo. Ugh.
                    Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    I love meat but I think they should cut down the mass meat production worldwide, it's destroying so much and polluting way more than cars and planes put togheter..

Shanell sounds so good on the hook
                    Yeah, plus meat you buy in butcher shops or wherever, it's not even pure meat, it's shit, it's not healthy at all. No better meat than the meat you produced on your own, at your home.

And yeah, that song is just sexy on so many levels.. I want Wayne to do something like that again..

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      I agree. I'd like to see a lot more locally produced food here. We have very few open air markets and local venders.

Have you tried buffalo, elk and venison? It's healthier and (imo) tastier than beef, has a lot lower impact on the environment and tends to be raised locally.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      All animals are precious, even cattle, it feeds people. But nonetheless, there was no need to kill an alligator, there are hundreds of people especially in USA, that are specialized in catching those animals, you just give em a call, most of the times they won't even charge you, because they WANT to save that animal.. They would have caught it and set it free in the wild, or in zoo. Ugh.

Yeah, plus meat you buy in butcher shops or wherever, it's not even pure meat, it's shit, it's not healthy at all. No better meat than the meat you produced on your own, at your home.

And yeah, that song is just sexy on so many levels.. I want Wayne to do something like that again..
                      these guys were out to hunt though. The article did say the meat was given to charity and the skin used for education. So that's better than nothing.

There are two kinds of hunters, those that are only interested in hanging a trophy on the wall and those who hunt for food. The first group I'll never understand. But the second one I don't have a problem with.

even with the alligator there's two sides to the story. Alligators are farm raised for the meat, so the real question here is, is it any worse to kill a wild animal for food than a farm raised one?
                      None

Comment

I don't wanna open a new thread, so imma ask you here, what's the best love/romance/"sexy" song by Wayne in your opinion? Imo it's Pussy, money, weed.. But no deep songs, no Wowzers, or shit like that.. Like real sexy song, like I'm single, or smth like that..
                        romance?

Comment

I agree. I'd like to see a lot more locally produced food here. We have very few open air markets and local venders.

Have you tried buffalo, elk and venison? It's healthier and (imo) tastier than beef, has a lot lower impact on the environment and tends to be raised locally.

- - - Updated - - -

these guys were out to hunt though. The article did say the meat was given to charity and the skin used for education. So that's better than nothing.

There are two kinds of hunters, those that are only interested in hanging a trophy on the wall and those who hunt for food. The first group I'll never understand. But the second one I don't have a problem with.

even with the alligator there's two sides to the story. Alligators are farm raised for the meat, so the real question here is, is it any worse to kill a wild animal for food than a farm raised one?
                          Yea they gave it to charity, but they only did that cuz they know deep in their hearts that what they are doing is wrong..
                          I agree with you about those two kinds of hunters.. There are even some rich people that pay huge money to kill endangered or rare specie, it's illegal but no one talks about it..
                          I think killing a farm raised animal is to some point fine, because they feed that animal for that purpose, and they first allow it to reproduce, so they don't become endangered, and in the end they don't harm themselves and they don't harm animal world that much.
                          Killing a wild animal does way more harm imo.
                          Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                          romance?
                          I like that song, but it's little corny imo..
                          That's one of the things I dislike about Wayne now, he used to rap about pussy and sex in such manners that even when he uses way explicit lyrics, song just sounds too dope..
                          Right now it seems that when he raps about pussy, he just throws bunch of explicit words around without any real goal.

Comment

Working...
                          X