This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Yeah, that episode was decent. Yeah, true..man when TWD character dies I feel sad/angry or whatever, but I feel something..deaths in FTWD make me feel nothing, they started whole series very slow and it lacked character development as you said..except Nick, I feel like they pushed him a lot, and he's the only character you feel for..

I utterly dislike Madison and Travis, very unlikable character.. I can't wait till they die.

And yeah, Pilot episode was creppy, and I liked it a lot..who knows maybe the show will get better, we're still in 2nd season..
    If you remember, 2nd season of TWD was also very slow and boring, at least to me, and then it got more and more interesting as the seasons went by..

I read lots of hate comments towards Chris, but I like his character, he's different than usual.. He's nutts, I mean he pulled knife on Madison, lol..
    TWD is boring 90% of the time honestly lol. But they built it up enough that you actually care what happens to these people, so now everybody's hooked.

But yeah, all of the characters are unlikable. I almost like Chris. But once again, they came out of nowhere with that insanity shit and everybody's acting weird now so its like.....well, he isn't even unique. It could get better. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if TWD gets crappy and fear TWD gets good.
    http://www.iamshanell.com
    LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• i'll still have pics when im 70, You cannot fuck with the legacy... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
        Hey guys whats up?? Been like months
        I thought you died

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Paradise Pvpi View Post
        i'll still have pics when im 70, You cannot fuck with the legacy... lol
        You get all your pics from tumblr?:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiersten Weiss View Post
          is there anyway to change my username -_-
          http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/hea...y-veteran.html

This is the only way to change it, unless you want to pay it would probably be easier to drop your account and start a new one.
          None

Comment

• We're eating today fam!!

Why pick on somebody helpless
            If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
              TWD is boring 90% of the time honestly lol. But they built it up enough that you actually care what happens to these people, so now everybody's hooked.

But yeah, all of the characters are unlikable. I almost like Chris. But once again, they came out of nowhere with that insanity shit and everybody's acting weird now so its like.....well, he isn't even unique. It could get better. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if TWD gets crappy and fear TWD gets good.
              Maybe not 90% of time for me, but there are times when it really is boring, I like it tho..

Nah TWD won't get crappy, if they do it right, now the most interesting part of story is about to happen.. Story with Negan is epic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiersten Weiss View Post
                is there anyway to change my username -_-
                $15 for vet
                http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/hea...y-veteran.html
                .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                  Maybe not 90% of time for me, but there are times when it really is boring, I like it tho..

Nah TWD won't get crappy, if they do it right, now the most interesting part of story is about to happen.. Story with Negan is epic
                  lol it's like half an ep of good shit, then 4 eps of crap. Like ok from this season, the premiere with Carl getting shot was epic. Then I think like nothing happened, then the ep when the nurse chick took the arror to the eye, then nothing happened, then the finale. But yeah, we'll see how they handle Negan. I'm sure you've already seen my bitching about that in the actual TWD thread.
                  http://www.iamshanell.com
                  LOG ON AND GET INTO IT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                    We're eating today fam!!
                    Reminded me of earlier years when we would get a few Wayne features every week and that was minimum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Reminded me of earlier years when we would get a few Wayne features every week and that was minimum!
                      i remember there was a solo track being leaked atleast once a week.
                      Around the time when he dissed wendy williams

When unofficial mixtapes like The Leak Reloaded and Hottest Nigga Under the sun had a shit ton of unreleased tracks

goat days

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by Paradise Pvpi View Post

@Danny M

soundcloud links dnt show / play anymore?
                        Thanks for the heads up, I've fixed them now

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        "I ain't felt like this since the third drought,
                        third carter drop."
                        @Danny M
                        Cheers mate, I've added it to the site now

Comment

• Originally posted by GypsyStar View Post
                          lol it's like half an ep of good shit, then 4 eps of crap. Like ok from this season, the premiere with Carl getting shot was epic. Then I think like nothing happened, then the ep when the nurse chick took the arror to the eye, then nothing happened, then the finale. But yeah, we'll see how they handle Negan. I'm sure you've already seen my bitching about that in the actual TWD thread.
                          Yeah, but I guess that's necessary for shows like this, this is story about people, The "Walking Dead" are actually people not zombies. So they gotta do a lotta talking, storytelling, shit like that.. I do love episodes when there's more action, but TWD was always 70% story/drama/conversations and 30% action packed. And yeah I saw haha..
                          I hated how they did finale, I think it was a bad way to finish season, just a huge middle finger to the fans..

Comment

Working...
                          X