• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
    it taught me not to get caught again

Haha good answer

Comment

• Bitch you got green shit coming out your ass

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• #CousinStizzz
        #RealLife
        #Monda

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Damn how he fuck that hard and fast tho when I have sex I only go two strokes and I cum
          There's nothing wrong with that it just means you will enjoy round 2 more than round 1

My problem is I always lose my erection inside a girl cause I have anxiety problems

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
            There's nothing wrong with that it just means you will enjoy round 2 more than round 1

My problem is I always lose my erection inside a girl cause I have anxiety problems
            nigga what?

Comment

• Happy 4th to those of you from the USA! And happy day to those of you who aren't
              None

Comment

• RT
                Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                Happy 4th to those of you from the USA! And happy day to those of you who aren't
                - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post

thats probably performance anxiety

you have to just enjoy it and not think anything like the girl might not enjoy it or else your dick is gonna go soft

Comment

• damn listening to this remastered pray to the lord song got me missing the old times

Comment

• What's that Wayne song where at the end of each verse he says "I'll be the greatest of all time" or something.
                    I feel like it's an obvious song but I can't remember it for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                      What's that Wayne song where at the end of each verse he says "I'll be the greatest of all time" or something.
                      I feel like it's an obvious song but I can't remember it for some reason.
                      Shit stains

Comment

• Big K.R.I.T dropped some blue flames today

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                          What's that Wayne song where at the end of each verse he says "I'll be the greatest of all time" or something. I feel like it's an obvious song but I can't remember it for some reason.
                          let's pray with juelz santana?

Comment

Working...
                          X