This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
    Your post count also limits you though. I guess that s what seemed odd about your account to me. Most people who stick around that long at least try to get 30 so they can access everything.
    The 'Downloads' section is the only thing that I can't access, but I can easily find downloadable music elsewhere so it doesn't matter to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRiddler View Post
      I joined back in 09 with the username, ImNotHuman (something in that combo, but I forgot exactly). Then another user with the same exact username (not sure how it happened) was causing problems for me, so I got rid of the old name and created this new one in 2013. I never been a big poster, but I like to check up on news here and there without being limited by no being logged in.
      do u know who i am?

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        do u know who i am?

Should I care?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          "Draco"

.................... ....................

Comment

Should I care?
            I see u have 0 thanks, I just wanna be your very first thanks ever on lwhq, please

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              I see u have 0 thanks, I just wanna be your very first thanks ever on lwhq, please

Sure, you can go ahead and give me thanks. Not sure what it does, but I don't really care.

Comment

Sure, you can go ahead and give me thanks. Not sure what it does, but I don't really care.
                na i want to ur first like

Comment

I joined back in 09 with the username, ImNotHuman (something in that combo, but I forgot exactly). Then another user with the same exact username (not sure how it happened) was causing problems for me, so I got rid of the old name and created this new one in 2013. I never been a big poster, but I like to check up on news here and there without being limited by no being logged in.

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/wri...-part-2-a.html this you

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lyr...er-lyrics.html

The first 'IAmNotHuman' (the one that posted the lyrics) is me. The second one that responded is the guy who stole my username, avatar, etc. Don't know how two people could have the same username. Mine was created 2010 and the other guy was 2012.

Comment

The first 'IAmNotHuman' (the one that posted the lyrics) is me. The second one that responded is the guy who stole my username, avatar, etc. Don't know how two people could have the same username. Mine was created 2010 and the other guy was 2012.

Lmao wtf that is a huge coincidence I remember one of you guys had a bad rep on the site

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Looks like they just used a lower case L instead of an I. So he targeted you intentionally lol
                        Originally posted by TheRiddler View Post

Comment

so you didn't get hacked at all

Comment

Working...
                          X