never forget when Wayne was so fucked up he nodded while being interviewed

looking around like he doesn't know where he is

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      niggq we gona have to hear that story asap bruh

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
      wait what

you gotta share the story, hope you doing better now tho, damn

gunna reply in here to not get that other thread going off topic lmao m8s, it was stupid lol the main charge was probation violation (shout to meek mill) but then they tried to pin a bunch of a trafficking charges on me. but when they couldn’t tie me to those charges they tried tf outta me when they sentenced me. 7 months for 1 dirty piss test at probation at literally the end of my probation lmo did 5 months total and got out the beginning of September

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post

gunna reply in here to not get that other thread going off topic lmao m8s, it was stupid lol the main charge was probation violation (shout to meek mill) but then they tried to pin a bunch of a trafficking charges on me. but when they couldn’t tie me to those charges they tried tf outta me when they sentenced me. 7 months for 1 dirty piss test at probation at literally the end of my probation lmo did 5 months total and got out the beginning of September
        Holy jesus that's fucked up man
        Man these drug restrictions/laws must be harsh af over there

Hope 2018 will get better for you tho bro

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          Holy jesus that's fucked up man
          Man these drug restrictions/laws must be harsh af over there

Hope 2018 will get better for you tho bro
          hahah it sucked being away but shit happens bro. always in a risk in certain decisions we make. stacked up a bunch of money the last few years so i haven't even tried to get a job since i got outta jail lol im jus relaxing right now

bless up!!!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post

I had no idea you've been in jail

Damn

Comment

• merry xmas folks

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone

Comment

• merry XMAS I wish santa brought you all what you needed..... i only asked for D6 xxx

xxx

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                    I swear I just heard a rape/murder or some shit just happen. Some serious harrowing horror movie screams and police sirens and all the dogs are whimpering and shit.
                    11:59 80radius

Comment

• oh shit ZImmie a Godfather of this LWHQ thing now oh man gawd damn AWAY

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• thank you for dollar back, two times and two hour thing got me smiling after, haven't smiled in while. thank you.

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

are you a fan of Stormzy?

- - - Updated - - -

i met Usain Bolt this year lol guy seemed really pissed off about something

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X