X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
    thanks friend i'm in the mood to watch a mia khalifa video this morning

Comment

• thank you for letting the blood flow.. peace. out!

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        did you do them yet

What were they about?
        one of them was livedaily. It was basically a huge music forum, that was run by Ticketmaster. When they suddenly shut it down there was a start up called afterld. But it happened so fast a lot of people didn't make the move and everything eventually died. But one of the main reasons they shut it down was because of there was basically a war going on between the mods and the posters. Probably one of the reasons I ended up here, because Danny and Wisheezy aren't egotistical nightmares.
        None

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
          one of them was livedaily. It was basically a huge music forum, that was run by Ticketmaster. When they suddenly shut it down there was a start up called afterld. But it happened so fast a lot of people didn't make the move and everything eventually died. But one of the main reasons they shut it down was because of there was basically a war going on between the mods and the posters. Probably one of the reasons I ended up here, because Danny and Wisheezy aren't egotistical nightmares.

LWHQ is my virtual home i'd say i dart around forums here and there but everyone in here i feel like i know them in some capacity seeing as i interact with them through this medium consistently its odd af cant really explain it

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post

thank you for letting the blood flow.. peace. out!

I.agree

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• B.o.B spreading the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
              sounds like imdb. they've shut down their message board too
              Originally posted by StayWokeYall View Post
              B.o.B spreading the truth!
              [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]

Comment

• there is no spoon, dare dig in?

- - - Updated - - -

guess thats why my face looks the way it do right now..

dig in, just need a real comfortable spoon. something that can feed the fam.

three miss steaks, just 1..

- - - Updated - - -

Don't ever tell someone man or women, you'd love to lick the chocolate off their skin, and turn you white again.

Yall just love the feeling of barefeet under blankets?

- - - Updated - - -

Be live, I will, I do, until my ash turn to morning due.

Comment

• Runnin. W/ $500,000 in one's and still having fun, not tryin run these grown thoughts, just trust these eyes and watch my little man fly. Pure entrance and watch him sky high.. don't lose yourself but just run with the keyed gun and never pull the triger but only to yourself when all you gotta do i's enjoy some cooked food and spread yourself like theater eyes.

Comment

• Pray for Vegas

Comment

• ........................ . . . . . . . .
                      Last edited by Flame Beats; 02-01-2022, 12:00 AM.
                      .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                        RIP Tom Petty

Edit: they haven't confirmed it yet
                        and the heartbreakers.. so sad.

Kanye know i turnt him ON.. oh snap back. last time i write that. was goin through it TOO. expressed personally blow your brain's out, that's how bad it got, but honestly man best dude. He fueled it, and i F*CKin drove it!(was perosnally mad/angry/frustrated/every word like that) @ MYSELF and shouldn't have, but you know how that "Go" Sparkin the sky personally 4 you, stump the ground around just to make believe these aint just rolling stone's that dropping like dead trees.....

FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                        Last edited by BloodKin; 10-03-2017, 12:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                          RIP Tom Petty Edit: they haven't confirmed it yet
                          confirmed now

Comment

Working...
                          X