Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Know it's always been different w/ me, but when I step out. If he can, I know I can. Sorry honestly forgot what I was finishing to write. Had to get some water. I apologize.

- - - Updated - - -

make a true friend afriad to ask. know i'm here to you. just had to rinse my eyes.. sorry sorry too much olive juice . i see to clear right now

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry too much emotionAL water has me feelin different. Honestly don't allow people in deep too much these dayz, we navigated okay thou. My personal goals before my street light burn. Then it just be wax

Comment

• that was cleansing thou..n eed some food.

Comment

• Wonder what people would speak to my face when I'm dead, that they have already said not in my presence. Probably would embarrassed me, hurt and show all faults, but I know was I able to take in vein.

Comment

• [MENTION=75037]BloodKin[/MENTION] what are you doing

Comment

• Drinking champagne of tea /w y liitle bit of wildflower honey. Till the lost drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
              Wonder what people would speak to my face when I'm dead, that they have already said not in my presence. Probably would embarrassed me, hurt and show all faults, but I know was I able to take in vein.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Certainly was.

Comment

• @back on my bullish*t follow the tracks before the train nigga. Hope you don't collide, ya right.. keep it coming!

Kan't hold back no more, no one stole my i's yet nigga, all you after is what's coming out now.
                  @back on my bullish*t keep bringing out the best. f*ck

nigga you just larvae in a nut, tryna make it in a big wave. Sun put a stop to that!
                  Last edited by BloodKin; 03-02-2018, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                    Drinking champagne of tea /w y liitle bit of wildflower honey. Till the lost drop.
                    Stop

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                        What drugs are you on here Gudda???

Comment

• Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                          boy did you do a Kamehame Ha at the end?

Comment

Working...
                          X