X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who voted yesterday???

Comment

• [MENTION=35402]thaJOKEsteR[/MENTION]

these are other CDs I have too fam lol I didn’t wanna add them next to the wayne ones when I posted it on the C5 thread

cant collect CDs without having my all time favorites like the documentary and get rich or die tryin

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
        @thaJOKEsteR

these are other CDs I have too fam lol I didn’t wanna add them next to the wayne ones when I posted it on the C5 thread

cant collect CDs without having my all time favorites like the documentary and get rich or die tryin

Dope! And yeah those were classics. Those were a must have back in the day!
        #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
          Dope! And yeah those were classics. Those were a must have back in the day!
          Yup it sucks how game and 50 started beefing tho smh they would of been one untouchable ass duo together especially at the time when they both were in they primes oh well shit happens in life lol

the memories back then fam lol when I was put on songs like wanksta(my favorite from the album), in da club, P.I.M.P, what up gangsta, 21 questions..... brings back so much memories as a child same with the songs from documentary like how we do, westside stories, dream etc. those were good ass times growing up

Comment

Yup it sucks how game and 50 started beefing tho smh they would of been one untouchable ass duo together especially at the time when they both were in they primes oh well shit happens in life lol

the memories back then fam lol when I was put on songs like wanksta(my favorite from the album), in da club, P.I.M.P, what up gangsta, 21 questions..... brings back so much memories as a child same with the songs from documentary like how we do, westside stories, dream etc. those were good ass times growing up
            Those were the days bro. Back when 50 was the man lol
            #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
              The Simpson are really removing the character Apu
              smh people are so sensitive.

Comment

• Free the GOAT he don�t deserve this he got set up #FREESEX

Comment

Free the GOAT he don’t deserve this he got set up #FREESEX

how was he set up?