• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 and and still #FREETAYK

Comment

• Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
      Whattup fam whats good?
      Have been lurkin on my phone for a while since I moved and had no Internet & Computer

How has it been on here , something new / Special?
      Did you have your computer for C5 when that dropped?

Comment

• GKMC still best album of the 2010s. Dont think Theres even one album that�s close.

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          so they really landed on mars
          Yeah they did so in 1971 and many times after that too. So why so surprised?

I mean it's a great achievement but at this point it's expected.

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          GKMC still best album of the 2010s. Dont think Theres even one album that’s close.
          To Pimp A Butterfly is better though. But it's close, GKMC is a masterpiece.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            Yeah they did so in 1971 and many times after that too. So why so surprised?

I mean it's a great achievement but at this point it's expected.

To pump a butterfly is good as an album but there�s barely a song I wanna relisten and I can listen to as song itself if you know what I mean.
            Gkmc is absolutely flawless and has a lot replay value. That�s why it�s better imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
              Did you have your computer for C5 when that dropped?

hell yea, and even if I didn't I would've still checked Spotify !!! Beleeh dat

still loving the Album

Comment

Alot of people think GKMC is his best work imo I think section 80 his best body of work when I heard that keisha song off that project though I like when Kendrick does those type of soulful songs like how he did on Keisha song that last verse on that song about his sister still gives me chills. Section 80 is Kendrick�s most underrated album it�s like not a lot of people know about that project whenever I mention Kendrick to some people first thing comes to they minds is �good kid mad city�

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                  To pump a butterfly is good as an album but there�s barely a song I wanna relisten and I can listen to as song itself if you know what I mean.
                  Gkmc is absolutely flawless and has a lot replay value. That�s why it�s better imo.
                  we just got different taste then, I find myself going back to TPAB all the time. Tracks like The Blacker The Berry, Momma, King Kunta, Alright, Hood Politics, i, Complexion, Wesleys Theory, For Sale? etc.. they're all great single tracks to play.
                  and when you play the whole album, the way every song flows well into the next one is just perfect.
                  GKMC got that too, but it's all on a higher level on TPAB.

Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                  Alot of people think GKMC is his best work imo I think section 80 his best body of work when I heard that keisha song off that project though I like when Kendrick does those type of soulful songs like how he did on Keisha song that last verse on that song about his sister still gives me chills. Section 80 is Kendrick�s most underrated album it�s like not a lot of people know about that project whenever I mention Kendrick to some people first thing comes to they minds is �good kid mad city�
                  yeah I used to think Section 80 was his best project til I heard TPAB, But I think GKMC is better than Section 80 now.
                  They're all classics though, and yeah alot of people think GKMC is his debut album for some reason lol. Keishas Song isn't about his sister tho, it's dedicated to his sister, to let her know why she should never become a prostitute. It's a great song, I love how he continues the story in the second verse of Sing About Me, one of my favorite Kendrick songs.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

yeah I used to think Section 80 was his best project til I heard TPAB, But I think GKMC is better than Section 80 now.
                    They're all classics though, and yeah alot of people think GKMC is his debut album for some reason lol. Keishas Song isn't about his sister tho, it's dedicated to his sister, to let her know why she should never become a prostitute. It's a great song, I love how he continues the story in the second verse of Sing About Me, one of my favorite Kendrick songs.
                    i wanna ask u a serious question fam and I hear this question A LOT who do you think a better overall rapper Kendrick or J cole?

Comment

we just got different taste then, I find myself going back to TPAB all the time. Tracks like The Blacker The Berry, Momma, King Kunta, Alright, Hood Politics, i, Complexion, Wesleys Theory, For Sale? etc.. they're all great single tracks to play.
                      and when you play the whole album, the way every song flows well into the next one is just perfect.
                      GKMC got that too, but it's all on a higher level on TPAB.
                      Yeah we probably just having different tastes haha.
                      the blacker the berry and king kunta are like the only two songs i find myself listening to without playing the whole album.
                      meanwhile i can literally play any song from gkmc itself to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wizzle View Post
                        i wanna ask u a serious question fam and I hear this question A LOT who do you think a better overall rapper Kendrick or J cole?
                        Kendrick easy, he been dropping nothing but classics when it comes to albums.

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                        Yeah we probably just having different tastes haha.
                        the blacker the berry and king kunta are like the only two songs i find myself listening to without playing the whole album.
                        meanwhile i can literally play any song from gkmc itself to be honest.
                        yaah GKMC is crazy, alot of great storytelling on that album. and the skits make it a movie. fuck I'm not even sure which one I like the most anymore

Comment

Kendrick easy, he been dropping nothing but classics when it comes to albums.
                          This is why your the goat facts Kendrick discography over j coles any day

idk why but lately with j coles music I can’t really get into it anymore like honestly his last project I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED from him was 2014 Forrest hills drive that’s still my favorite project from him he snapped on that fire squad song I really liked jan 28th, wet dreams, a tale of 2 cities

Comment

Working...
                          X