This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn yall remember this, first time hearing it in 10 years

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Any body ever taste Hennessy richard or rare, imperial congac?? 2oz neatly does me good.
      Last edited by BloodKin; 02-15-2020, 02:42 AM. Reason: Smells tastes amazing

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        damn yall remember this, first time hearing it in 10 years
        i do

Comment

• [MENTION=5]WeEeEeEzZzZyYy[/MENTION] https://www.instagram.com/p/B8re90BH...=1nq5xhtpxvs20

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

damn yall remember this, first time hearing it in 10 years
            Never heard this crazy part being Wayne fan always discovering music even years later

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              Never heard this crazy part being Wayne fan always discovering music even years later
              must be a fake fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                must be a fake fan
                atleast he's honest

- - - Updated - - -

Also if anyone cares, after I release this next song, i will become your favorite rapper.

Comment

• maan these blogs tripping calling Young Thug and Lil Boosie transphobic and insulting. someone had to say it, and can they stop calling this lil boy a girl. he's fucking 12 years old.

it's probaly too late now, his parents fucked his head up real bad, calling him a she and all these blogs calling him a girl and brave and all these words of encouragement fuck.
                  This confused kid is gonna feel an obligation to go through with surgery now, all because his father had to get the public involved. it was probaly this lil kids idea too because he wants attention for doing a brave thing.
                  This lil boy gon be 25 years old and realize that he wants his dick back.

someone needs to smack dwyane wade up goddamn. it was so easy, all you had to do was to ignore it, laugh it off or tell ur kid that it's something to think about when u 20 atleast. instead this poor kid got the whole world watching and talking, cheering him on for his life changing decision. this is mental child abuse.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

maan these blogs tripping calling Young Thug and Lil Boosie transphobic and insulting. someone had to say it, and can they stop calling this lil boy a girl. he's fucking 12 years old. it's probaly too late now, his parents fucked his head up real bad, calling him a she and all these blogs calling him a girl and brave and all these words of encouragement fuck. This confused kid is gonna feel an obligation to go through with surgery now, all because his father had to get the public involved. it was probaly this lil kids idea too because he wants attention for doing a brave thing. This lil boy gon be 25 years old and realize that he wants his dick back. someone needs to smack dwyane wade up goddamn. it was so easy, all you had to do was to ignore it, laugh it off or tell ur kid that it's something to think about when u 20 atleast. instead this poor kid got the whole world watching and talking, cheering him on for his life changing decision. this is mental child abuse.
                    all this shit weird. same with people claiming lizzo is some hero bc she accepts she�s a fatass �ya she�s powerful that�s ok with being fat!� bitch gon die of diabetes or heart attack

Comment

• Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                      all this shit weird. same with people claiming lizzo is some hero bc she accepts she’s a fatass “ya she’s powerful that’s ok with being fat!” bitch gon die of diabetes or heart attack
                      lmao hell yeah, whole world is going mad. Nobody wanna see those nudes she posting of herself too. if she wanna be a real hero she can talk about the struggle and warn young girls about food addiction and how eating habits can go out of control. We know damn well that deep down she wish she was a thick chick. And for all these social warriors, OBESE is not the same as THICK. How hard is it to get?

What's next? we gon idolize heroin addicts? I mean we're kinda already doing that in the rap game lol. But we're not publishing people on magazines shooting up and snorting lines. That's what they're doing with Trans and Obese people, they're making it a great brave thing. And fit shaming is actually a thing now, I can't even comprehend it.

Comment

• You know she like thick cut bacon you want in the morning can’t resist her smell lmao. Fit shaming.. that’s straight messed up. Personally active makes me feel good sweating heavy makes me feel accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                          You know she like thick cut bacon you want in the morning can’t resist her smell lmao. Fit shaming.. that’s straight messed up. Personally active makes me feel good sweating heavy makes me feel accomplished.
                          Can u translate this to English for me

Comment

Working...
                          X