X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Saint Look Like D'Angelo?

- - - Updated - - -

This my guy; genuine honest pure any body fu** with him I’m coming hot with a loaded rifle idc where the splatter marks. Dig me! On lac and cousin!!

- - - Updated - - -

If IF IF y’all didn’t know!

Comment

• this girl gave her a shiner mess with our sister and ill stop a car blueberry cherrys

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
        this girl gave her a shiner mess with our sister and ill stop a car blueberry cherrys
        oh

Comment

• Even tho i might not be what that is right now, if I keep saying it, I will speak it into existence.

#BestRapper

Comment

• Originally posted by -_- View Post
            Even tho i might not be what that is right now, if I keep saying it, I will speak it into existence.

#BestRapper

you need that confidence, respect

Comment

Even tho i might not be what that is right now, if I keep saying it, I will speak it into existence.

#BestRapper

You think you're a GOAT in hip hop?

Comment

• Bruh Dedication 1 Wayne was a beast.... This was the shit that made people respect Wayne as a lyricist

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                  Bruh Dedication 1 Wayne was a beast.... This was the shit that made people respect Wayne as a lyricist
                  Stiller is the hardest song

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
                    You think you're a GOAT in hip hop?

probably lol the only nigga I'm scared of is wayne. but everyone else (including eminem) I'd MURDER in a freestyle. (well, the new eminem)

Comment

probably lol the only nigga I'm scared of is wayne. but everyone else (including eminem) I'd MURDER in a freestyle. (well, the new eminem)
                      I�m better than u with ur broken heart, my girl cheated on me, potato mic head ass

Comment

• @THA GR8 M8

set few goals months back post em on the inside of the front door so you see em everyday before you stray. not officially official just yet check, where the 88 constellations at? dunno your constellation yet

- - - Updated - - -

Head a head a head of up on the up flying Canadian hooker nigga this wasnt just down under earth for him just what you seeing in circuit you been cur let me erase yo trace

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
                          @THA GR8 M8 set few goals months back post em on the inside of the front door so you see em everyday before you stray. not officially official just yet check, where the 88 constellations at? dunno your constellation yet- - - Updated - - -Head a head a head of up on the up flying Canadian hooker nigga this wasnt just down under earth for him just what you seeing in circuit you been cur let me erase yo trace
                          Can u translate this to English for me m8? I would greatly appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                          X