Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopsin just said on IG live he slept on Wayne and called him an amazing rapper.
    Yes, I take the L for watching Hopsin IG live, and I also accept the bigger L for asking the question lol.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
      you can't pay me to read a complex article
      it's about Lil Wayne

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• This ish two funny royce 59 goin 69 60 snoop my nephew his second wife carla who ?????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          it werent @KidComet was it??
          Nah, but I’m sure they’d get along great.
          None

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            Hopsin just said on IG live he slept on Wayne and called him an amazing rapper.
            Yes, I take the L for watching Hopsin IG live, and I also accept the bigger L for asking the question lol.
            He released some dope tracks from Thailand or wherever he's right now lol
            And whoever doesn't want to see Wayne's genius is just ignorant imo so it's only right for him to state the obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              it's about Lil Wayne
              doesn't mean anything

Comment

• Complex seems to hate Wayne. Last article of theirs I saw had Mona Lisa on a list of "lopsided Kendrick features" in which they called C5 forgettable etc.

Comment

• fuck complex, it's just a clickbait site now

Comment

• you guys are tripping it's a weezy fan trying to make a humorous article:

2005: “I ain’t never killed nobody, I promise” —”Hustler Muzik”2012: “I got this Tec in my drawers, and I murder for fun” —”Wish You Would”
                    Apparently, sometime between Tha Carter II and Dedication 4, Wayne picked up a hobby besides skateboarding.
                    you guys really take this as hate? wow talk about being some weak ass butthurt bitches that can't take a joke

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Yo, I just remembered that Wayne was getting a funko pop. Tried looking up to see if it released and see nothing. Anyone know anything?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Hopsin just said on IG live he slept on Wayne and called him an amazing rapper.
                      Bruh, I remember seeing this dude live in like 2012 cuz my friend had an extra ticket. Lol. Random memory......still don't care for him

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                        Nah, but I’m sure they’d get along great.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
                        Yo, I just remembered that Wayne was getting a funko pop. Tried looking up to see if it released and see nothing. Anyone know anything?
                        you can buy online

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          you guys are tripping it's a weezy fan trying to make a humorous article:

you guys really take this as hate? wow talk about being some weak ass butthurt bitches that can't take a joke
                          pretty sure no one even read that article

complex has done a lot of hating on wayne in the past period so its fuck them

and like its been said before they are just a click bait site

Comment

Working...
                          X