This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 420 View Post
    Tryin to decide if I wanna watch Venom (201 tonight or Halloween (2007)

What did you go with

Comment

• Instagram is down

Comment

• Originally posted by Shake View Post
        Instagram is down
        Insta WhatsApp and Facebook all been hacked

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
          funny how they all went down after this revelation: https://www.reuters.com/technology/f...us-2021-10-05/

FB knew that their platform led to increased polarization, spread of misinformation and planning of violence, but they did nothing. They knew Instagram led to mental health problems in teenagers, but did nothing to change it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
            tiger king 2 incoming
            Who really wants this?

Keep the legacy of the first one as it is

Comment

• So I recently got a new computer for the first time in forever. I'm in the process of moving over 10K files from the old one and find an old file from my phone in 2013-14? that apparently still has a bunch of crap off the old HQ whatsapp group.

Man, some of ya'll were just plain weird in your youth. Not that I have any room to talk...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm confused? Or is my half awake brain reading this wrong. what did I miss
              Attached Files
              None

Comment

• [MENTION=90517]Liz[/MENTION] u right lol but that photo is waay to small to read

Went back to this after 10 years and it's crazy how much Wiz was influenced by Wayne before he found his own sound. Flow, lyrics everything screams Weezy in this song

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                  Where did you see they were hacked?

Originally posted by Liz View Post
                  So I recently got a new computer for the first time in forever. I'm in the process of moving over 10K files from the old one and find an old file from my phone in 2013-14? that apparently still has a bunch of crap off the old HQ whatsapp group.

Man, some of ya'll were just plain weird in your youth. Not that I have any room to talk...

- - - Updated - - -

That's the night we was expecting Ya Dig

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    [MENTION=90517]Liz[/MENTION] u right lol but that photo is waay to small to read

Went back to this after 10 years and it's crazy how much Wiz was influenced by Wayne before he found his own sound. Flow, lyrics everything screams Weezy in this song
                    wayne influenced literally everyone who came after him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post
                      So I recently got a new computer for the first time in forever. I'm in the process of moving over 10K files from the old one and find an old file from my phone in 2013-14? that apparently still has a bunch of crap off the old HQ whatsapp group.

- - - Updated - - -

fuck that was kinda recent

Comment

• Originally posted by Liz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

damn, all of them users

what went down [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X