X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
    Can I ask you people a big favor?
    My little cat is missing since sunday, and she didnt come back home... We are moving to another house tomorrow that it far from here, so it means we gotta find her today! Or if she comes home my neighbors see her they will call me
    So I wanna ask you guys to pray for her, pray so she can come home, or if anyone stole her (that is very normal around here) that shes fina with the new family, or if anything bad happened to her, that she didnt suffer (
    But pls, shes my little baby, put her in your prays tonight (( Thank you!
    im always checkin in on the cats to make sure they are good. hope urs is good

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

My little cat is missing since sunday, and she didnt come back home... We are moving to another house tomorrow that it far from here, so it means we gotta find her today! Or if she comes home my neighbors see her they will call me
      So I wanna ask you guys to pray for her, pray so she can come home, or if anyone stole her (that is very normal around here) that shes fina with the new family, or if anything bad happened to her, that she didnt suffer (
      hope you find your pussy

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
        Of course you can't read. You're on this site all day instead of going to school/college

Or the fact that you're black
        lol u racist piece of shit

Comment

• damn, want this period back

Comment

Dont worry those of us who believe that prayer works, will pray. Keep your hopes up ^_^

Comment

• What do yall do with your cum when you fap?
              i just came all over my upper body and i dont know what to do with it.

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                What do yall do with your cum when you fap?
                Don't post that shit online. WTF
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                  Don't post that shit online. WTF

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Go to a sink and wash it off

Comment

• thank you for those who are praying for my baby cat, it means a lot to me! hope i can find her, but if not hope shes ok or that she didnt suffer but thank you anyway guys...
                      ps: i just realized that i wrote everything wrong in my last post lol sorry

Comment

You take a shower man. Don't juss wipe it off. That's disgusting. It'll start to smell after a while if you leave it their. Take your lazy ass in the shower mang

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post
                        I'm sorry for this bad thing that has happened. Maybe your neighbors will see her tonight? Your cat probably was tired of living inside and was watching too many movies and decided she wanted to start her own life hanging out with other cats and stealing money from people. Or maybe she knew you were moving and wanted to stay where you are? Either way, hope you find her.
                        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

The fuck... What do you do when you drop any food on yourself by mistake? Clean that shit up

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by luciana View Post
                          thank you for those who are praying for my baby cat, it means a lot to me! hope i can find her, but if not hope shes ok or that she didnt suffer but thank you anyway guys...
                          ps: i just realized that i wrote everything wrong in my last post lol sorry
                          Didn't read what happend to your cat? But one of my friends cat ran away from his house when I was 12 years old and after a week in a half they gave up looking for it. Well 2 weeks later so pretty much almost a month after it ran away from home it came back one night through the back door that was left open (summer) and I was over. I honestly was so shocked no idea what it ate or drink to survive, but there's always hope your find it so good luck !!

Comment

Working...
                          X