• Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

so fucking tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
      My reaction to Katrina is what some would call 'incorrect.'
      Well i hate(d) George Bush with a passion, i hate most Republicans, i hate most politicians... so thats why i was so mad about it, i felt bad for the people down there that werent helped, the people that werent warned, and the lack of oversight, the lack of reaction, the lack of aid/help (by the gov't, the ppl that are SUPPOSED to, and didnt).

you arent mad at that^^^ ? at least?

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post

The little blue marble in the middle of constant infinite danger.
        what happens in the middle of the whirlpool? would like say that boat get sucked under?

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          what happens in the middle of the whirlpool? would like say that boat get sucked under?
          Don't think it did. Didn't Mythbusters prove that it couldn't be done?
          https://plus.google.com/115676573529453028621/posts?hl=da

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mus...-new-post.html

join 4 teh lulz!
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              yes, do it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                so fucking tired.

who is not

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post

Most large boats wont get sucked under... but the still would be whipped around, and maybe even capsized, so its just as worse...

there have been stories of small fishing boats and recreational boats that go under, and will surface outside of it... it all depends on the mass/weight of the boat and the strength of the whirpool. but as far as losing big ships, which is what the Mythbusters tested, i think it was with the bermuda triangle, and why massive military ships are lost, they proved that it wouldnt just suck them under, like a bathtub drain, but it still would throw them off course and maybe even flip it.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                    so fucking tired.
                    Right? Same here. I'm tired as fuck.

Comment

Well i hate(d) George Bush with a passion, i hate most Republicans, i hate most politicians... so thats why i was so mad about it, i felt bad for the people down there that werent helped, the people that werent warned, and the lack of oversight, the lack of reaction, the lack of aid/help (by the gov't, the ppl that are SUPPOSED to, and didnt).

you arent mad at that^^^ ? at least?
                      To an extent, yes, I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                        To an extent, yes, I am.

Then i wouldnt worry about your reaction to it, or your feelings towards it, and i dont even mind if your reaction was "incorrect". but as long as you felt a little shady towards the things i mentioned, thats all that should be expected from a human, with feelings and some level of compassion.... Those are the only things that i just couldnt stand hearing, knowing the ones responsible were turning their attention away from it. and if someone just doesnt care that they did that, then they're just an empty soul, and i couldnt do/say anything to change that. just continue to pity them.

feel me? (no homo)

Comment

Most large boats wont get sucked under... but the still would be whipped around, and maybe even capsized, so its just as worse...

there have been stories of small fishing boats and recreational boats that go under, and will surface outside of it... it all depends on the mass/weight of the boat and the strength of the whirpool. but as far as losing big ships, which is what the Mythbusters tested, i think it was with the bermuda triangle, and why massive military ships are lost, they proved that it wouldnt just suck them under, like a bathtub drain, but it still would throw them off course and maybe even flip it.
                          yeah yeah, so burmuda triangle is just a big arse wirlpool ? and throws them miles and miles away from it, so there untraceable?

Comment

Working...
                          X