X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    Nice bro. Do you use PC or Mac?
    PC. It's So Bad. I Might Just Reset And Clear Everything To Help It Run Faster. My Laptop Broke Last Month

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
      PC. It's So Bad. I Might Just Reset And Clear Everything To Help It Run Faster. My Laptop Broke Last Month
      Damn that sucks but at least you're getting a new one soon I'm PC too, can't afford fucking Mac lol

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Damn that sucks but at least you're getting a new one soon I'm PC too, can't afford fucking Mac lol
        Yeah Same. A Fifteen Year Old Only Gets A Certain Amount Of Money . I Am Getting A Packard Bell For �400 .

Comment

They're so over priced man..and they ain't future proof at all, you can't really upgrade components in Macs. My PC I just ordered rapes all Mac specs and it cost about a 300 less than an iMac lol..

IMO - Value for money/Upgradability/Future Proof > Style/Virus Free

Comment

Yeah Same. A Fifteen Year Old Only Gets A Certain Amount Of Money . I Am Getting A Packard Bell For �400 .
            Yeah same for a college student lol.

Just realized I've been here 1 year today

@Wisheezy, yeah the only thing Macs really have on PC is the anti-virus, which would be nice. But whatever. I'm happy with my PC
            Last edited by wolverinebball11; 12-13-2010, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Yeah same for a college student lol.

Just realized I've been here 1 year today

@Wisheezy, yeah the only thing Macs really have on PC is the anti-virus, which would be nice. But whatever. I'm happy with my PC
              What Subject's Do You Study Bro? I Got A College Interview Coming Up.

Comment

What Subject's Do You Study Bro? I Got A College Interview Coming Up.
                Well I think I'm gonna major in business then go on and get my masters in sports administration, but I'm only a year and a half in so I've pretty much only taken general ed classes so far.

Also, does anybody know of some good (and preferably free) Android apps I should get?

Comment

Well I think I'm gonna major in business then go on and get my masters in sports administration, but I'm only a year and a half in so I've pretty much only taken general ed classes so far.

Also, does anybody know of some good (and preferably free) Android apps I should get?
                  Oh Sounds Good Bro! I Am Doing Business, Law & Goverment/Politics. I Love Business, I Have My Own Business, I Work In A Bank & I Am Taking Part In This Thing Called "Young Apprentice"

Comment

Oh Sounds Good Bro! I Am Doing Business, Law & Goverment/Politics. I Love Business, I Have My Own Business, I Work In A Bank & I Am Taking Part In This Thing Called "Young Apprentice"
                    Damn that's nice, I wish I knew that well what I wanted to do with my life when I was 15 lol. But I'm taking the next semester off of school because I got an internship at Disney World in Florida... It's gonna be the farthest I've ever been away from my family haha

Comment

Damn that's nice, I wish I knew that well what I wanted to do with my life when I was 15 lol. But I'm taking the next semester off of school because I got an internship at Disney World in Florida... It's gonna be the farthest I've ever been away from my family haha
                      Oh, Good Luck With That. It Will Be Hard Moving Away Then Huh? I Would Hate Too Move Far Away. Especially From My Twin Lol.

Comment

Oh, Good Luck With That. It Will Be Hard Moving Away Then Huh? I Would Hate Too Move Far Away. Especially From My Twin Lol.
                        Yeah, I'm gonna be far as fuck away from my family. 1,907 mi/3,069 km. It's kinda scary going that far away but I'm excited about it too, it'll be the first time my parents can't just come see me whenever they want to lol. And you have a twin? Lmao my dad does too

Comment

Yeah, I'm gonna be far as fuck away from my family. 1,907 mi/3,069 km. It's kinda scary going that far away but I'm excited about it too, it'll be the first time my parents can't just come see me whenever they want to lol. And you have a twin? Lmao my dad does too
                          Wow Thats A Long Way. So You Wouldn't Be Able To Visit A Whole Lot? Yeah I Got A Twin... But The One Thing He Hates More Than Anything Is Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X