X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Wow Thats A Long Way. So You Wouldn't Be Able To Visit A Whole Lot? Yeah I Got A Twin... But The One Thing He Hates More Than Anything Is Wayne
    Nah, I'll see them at the most one time if my dad and his twin come visit for their 50th birthdays lol. And I'm glad his poor decisions haven't influenced you at all

By the way your avy is sick

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
      Nah, I'll see them at the most one time if my dad and his twin come visit for their 50th birthdays lol. And I'm glad his poor decisions haven't influenced you at all

By the way your avy is sick
      Oh :L. Thats Good Then, Does Your Dad & Twin Look The Same? Yeah He Listens To The Shittest Music Out There Anyway So, I'm Good. Thanks Flashy Made It For Me

Comment

Oh :L. Thats Good Then, Does Your Dad & Twin Look The Same? Yeah He Listens To The Shittest Music Out There Anyway So, I'm Good. Thanks Flashy Made It For Me
        Nah they don't look alike at all, you wouldn't even know they were related Please tell me he doesn't listen to country or heavy metal... Lol. I should have Flashy make me an avy too

Comment

Nah they don't look alike at all, you wouldn't even know they were related Please tell me he doesn't listen to country or heavy metal... Lol. I should have Flashy make me an avy too
          Haha, Me And My Bro Look Exactly The Same . We Swap Classes Sometimes Just For Fun . This Is What He Listens To:

Comment

Haha, Me And My Bro Look Exactly The Same . We Swap Classes Sometimes Just For Fun . This Is What He Listens To:

Haha I wish I could do that Alright, that guy was cool for about 2 minutes and now I'm fucking sick of him lol

Comment

Haha I wish I could do that Alright, that guy was cool for about 2 minutes and now I'm fucking sick of him lol
              Yeah I Know. All The Time That Film This Shit Round My House It Pisses Me Off . I'm Gon' Bro, Gonna Go Out For A Bit. Laters.

Comment

Yeah I Know. All The Time That Film This Shit Round My House It Pisses Me Off . I'm Gon' Bro, Gonna Go Out For A Bit. Laters.
                Yeah I need to sleep lol. Later bro

Comment

Damn Cody gave me some laughs in THP's thread......

Comment

Off to school. I have a stupid chem test today. Yay

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                      Off to school. I have a stupid chem test today. Yay
                      Good luck bro!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        They're so over priced man..and they ain't future proof at all, you can't really upgrade components in Macs. My PC I just ordered rapes all Mac specs and it cost about a 300 less than an iMac lol..

IMO - Value for money/Upgradability/Future Proof > Style/Virus Free
                        True, but everyone forgets about the fact that you can install OSX on a PC, taking advantage of the specs of the PC and the (amazing IMO) OS of Mac. When it comes down to it, there isn't much differences between the two, but the little things that Macs are able to do outshine PC's in my eyes. Can you go through you entire iTunes library checking to see if your songs have album art, and if they don't put them in a playlist? Or auto-check to make sure the case is correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                          True, but everyone forgets about the fact that you can install OSX on a PC, taking advantage of the specs of the PC and the (amazing IMO) OS of Mac. When it comes down to it, there isn't much differences between the two, but the little things that Macs are able to do outshine PC's in my eyes. Can you go through you entire iTunes library checking to see if your songs have album art, and if they don't put them in a playlist? Or auto-check to make sure the case is correct?
                          I understand mate, but you can duel boot with almost any computer these days, I could do the same with my machine booting the OSX and Windows 7. The difference being my PC has far better specs so it'll have better performance when running.

I do love Macs, they look awesome, have good specs, but the price is just retarded that's all. They both are great operating systems but I just prefer PC machines due to it's far better value for money, upgradability and future proof-ness!

Comment

Working...
                          X