• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Love u all
      no homo

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Yo IceMan, any other K.R.I.T. on iTunes ya want?

*I'mma mess with the 3 songs that weren't included on iTunes & bump up the volume*

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          Education Is The Most Important Thing.
          yes.
          Originally posted by Davidistheking View Post
          but it sucks ...
          and yes.

Comment

The Pirate Bay wins auction site

BREAKING NEWS
            In a bid on Auction site eBay, for the site of eBay.com itself, Pirate Bay (TPB) has come out as the official winner.

We saw that eBay was up for sale on their own site and since we have a long going law suit against them for abuse of our trademark name "pirat(ebay)", we wanted to be pragmatic and just use our immense profits to buy them. This will hopefully make us spend less time with the lawsuit.

TPB will use the tools from eBay to make a better rating system for torrents. Then TPB will divide eBay up into smaller companies and sell to the highest bidders. We see no use for an auction site since most stuff is available for free.

eBay.com will in the future be redirected to thepiratebay.org, and hopefully this will put TPB into the top 5 internet sites today.

Please return to this blog for further updates later.

The Pirate Bay - The world's most resilient bittorrent site

Lololol

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              Yo IceMan, any other K.R.I.T. on iTunes ya want?

*I'mma mess with the 3 songs that weren't included on iTunes & bump up the volume*
              I don't know if there is any other stuff from K.R.I.T. on iTunes besides "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" ?
              Do you think the iTunes version is better than the remastered rip? I can't hear any difference
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

John by Lil Wayne?

John Wayne.

Comment

fuck I feel fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    I don't know if there is any other stuff from K.R.I.T. on iTunes besides "K.R.I.T. Wuz Here" ?
                    Do you think the iTunes version is better than the remastered rip? I can't hear any difference
                    Theres actually a few on there..And the only thing I noticed was the volume being a bit lower than other songs. I put 'Glass House' and the other two on my ipod and the volume from the iTunes to .mp3 (Version you posted) was like half.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                      Theres actually a few on there..And the only thing I noticed was the volume being a bit lower than other songs. I put 'Glass House' and the other two on my ipod and the volume from the iTunes to .mp3 (Version you posted) was like half.
                      The problem is that both version are nowhere near 320kbps...and I'm pretty certain that iTunes used the remastered version for sale & left out these 3 tracks, not sure though
                      The spectral scans just look pretty equal
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        The problem is that both version are nowhere near 320kbps...and I'm pretty certain that iTunes used the remastered version for sale & left out these 3 tracks, not sure though
                        The spectral scans just look pretty equal
                        , I still bumped up the volume a tad and converted em to .m4a.

Comment

Originally posted by toby89 View Post
                          It so annoying. I got the same problem when i use my friends little notebook.
                          But now your probably use to the one you lent, and have to learn your keyboard again hehe.
                          yeah im trying to get use to this one now haha. seriously annoying, and the touchpad thing too, i have to get use to that aswel

Comment

Working...
                          X