X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    It's a real mess. I mean, as far as troops, alot of people are sitting there thinking they won't get paid. I can tell you, that's a straight up lie. They might not get paid immediately, but they'd get back pay. A lot of people can't grasp the idea that technically the gov't is shut down, there's no money. So why would they think people would still be paid? There's no money.

The abortion shit. Man, thats ridiculous. I'm 50/50 on it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with budget. Put that shit aside and deal with the real problems.

My personal look on it, it'll be shut down, no plan in place, they'll iron shit out over the weekend, and Monday/Tuesday it's over.

But ya know, it could change. All this is up in the air and could go *poof*.
    why wont they ratify the budget?

Comment

It's a real mess. I mean, as far as troops, alot of people are sitting there thinking they won't get paid. I can tell you, that's a straight up lie. They might not get paid immediately, but they'd get back pay. A lot of people can't grasp the idea that technically the gov't is shut down, there's no money. So why would they think people would still be paid? There's no money.

The abortion shit. Man, thats ridiculous. I'm 50/50 on it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with budget. Put that shit aside and deal with the real problems.

My personal look on it, it'll be shut down, no plan in place, they'll iron shit out over the weekend, and Monday/Tuesday it's over.

But ya know, it could change. All this is up in the air and could go *poof*.

"For the People, By the People" my left-fuckin-nut.

Originally posted by SetGeckoO View Post
      why wont they ratify the budget?

they're "trying" to... the democrat's have already chopped 33 billion off of their proposed budget. the republican's want another dozen or so billion to be cut, which would get rid of social programs, certain gov't subsidies, police/fire/"first responders", etc. etc. and the Republicans are using their majority in both houses to get the democrats to be the only ones sacrificing anything. basically, "if you dont do it our way, you get absolutely nothing. if you do do it our way, you'll basically still get nothing."
      Last edited by Kronnick; 04-08-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

End Part Of Runaway Is So Long .

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          thats a tatto on your nut? cool beans....

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
          End Part Of Runaway Is So Long .
          hour long one?

Comment

Today at School I said " Beautiful Black woman, I bet that bitch look better red" and all these black girls, kept calling me ignorant, not knowing it's really Wayne's Lyrics.Lolz!

Comment

Originally posted by SetGeckoO View Post
              hour long one?
              Nah, Actual Song.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post

they're "trying" to... the democrat's have already chopped 33 billion off of their proposed budget. the republican's want another dozen or so billion to be cut, which would get rid of social programs, certain gov't subsidies, police/fire/"first responders", etc. etc. and the Republicans are using their majority in both houses to get the democrats to be the only ones sacrificing anything. basically, "if you dont do it our way, you get absolutely nothing. if you do do it our way, you'll basically still get nothing."
                Lol, pretty much.

The 'funny' thing, is you're getting info fed from the Gov't, who, let's be honest, never tells the truth. Then, you're actually getting said info from the news, CNN, Fox, etc., who is biased towards one party. And they don't even tell the truth.

Comment

Lol, pretty much.

The 'funny' thing, is you're getting info fed from the Gov't, who, let's be honest, never tells the truth. Then, you're actually getting said info from the news, CNN, Fox, etc., who is biased towards one party. And they don't even tell the truth.

Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert (comedic news).... and then NBC/CNN ("actual" news )

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                    I wish I could dougie
                    watch this

YouTube - CHRIS BROWN...TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE IN VA..HOMETOWN....THEPARTYPAPARAZZI.NET

i can almost dougie exactly like that

just practice, thats what i do

Comment

Mr Xclusive nice sig bro.

Some of em haven't changed a bit. Especially CB and Drake, looking exactly the same.

Almost got a heart attack, had my memory stick with my assignment and lots of other school shit I need due this week. Lost it, went beserk for the last few hours. Found it in my shorts pocket which went through the wash. Still working and everything good. Fuck, that was close.
                      Real G's move in silence like Lasagna

Comment

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, they made a deal.

Comment

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, they made a deal.
                          so you still got your job?

Comment

Working...
                          X