• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Going out in a little bit. God I love the weekends

Comment

2 hours, 14 minutes. Lets goo

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
        Alright thanks, any speculation/news on c4?

all i saw was another fake tracklist.
        No speculations, haven't really been commenting much in the C4 thread. All there is a couple new members bitching on how they need a new song and a Track list. I'm just waiting until theres some real news.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          2 hours, 14 minutes. Lets goo
          doesnt look good man, watched a bunch of shit on it today. i fuckin hate politicians, but i fuckin LOATHE republicans. does everyone still have to go in on monday?

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
          No speculations, haven't really been commenting much in the C4 thread. All there is a couple new members bitching on how they need a new song and a Track list. I'm just waiting until theres some real news.
          yea i noticed all the bufoonery.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Chill like me but methaphoricly i repped you representing

Comment

Whats Good Kronnick?

Comment

doesnt look good man, watched a bunch of shit on it today. i fuckin hate politicians, but i fuckin LOATHE republicans. does everyone still have to go in on monday?

republicans suck dick lol well actually i disalike America and the people in it lol i live in NJ tho

yea i noticed all the bufoonery.

Comment

What pisses me off is people who comment on the CNN stories saying fuck the gov't. Shut it down.

The need to realize not every gov't employee is a politician. I'm doing an honest job making a living, and you're saying shut it down 'n put me out of a job? 'Fuck You'. Lol.

As of right now, yes, we have to go in Monday. Where I'm at (US Army Corps of Engineers) we're giving max. 4 hours to do shutdown procedures (lock up pc, take care of files, food, etc.) We'll get paid back, but it fucks up the possibility of a nice weekend. We're able to go in, sign the paper and leave and not stay the 4 hours.

It just fucking sucks. I want a break, I just hate not knowing. Luckily I got a call from work a bit ago saying nothing's been decided, and to expect a call ~9 tomorrow morning.

If it happens, I feel bad for the troops. They get fucked.

Comment

What pisses me off is people who comment on the CNN stories saying fuck the gov't. Shut it down.

The need to realize not every gov't employee is a politician. I'm doing an honest job making a living, and you're saying shut it down 'n put me out of a job? 'Fuck You'. Lol.

As of right now, yes, we have to go in Monday. Where I'm at (US Army Corps of Engineers) we're giving max. 4 hours to do shutdown procedures (lock up pc, take care of files, food, etc.) We'll get paid back, but it fucks up the possibility of a nice weekend. We're able to go in, sign the paper and leave and not stay the 4 hours.

It just fucking sucks. I want a break, I just hate not knowing. Luckily I got a call from work a bit ago saying nothing's been decided, and to expect a call ~9 tomorrow morning.

Yep exactly, i dont mean to say fuck ya'll... i mean the actual lawmakers, "career politicians". and yes they will get fucked, and so will their families, and did you happen to see what they did with the defense budget... they approved it, but then the Republicans attached another earmark bill onto it that would terminate planned parenthood... like that type of shit, wtf are you getting at? whats the end game here? is the public dumb enough to let this happen? are the politicians that heartless that they'd let this happen?

ugh man, i'm sorry... it's a constant shit-storm anymore, and realistically, no one in the bottom 90% is safe. awful, fuckin awful.

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                    Whats Good Kronnick?
                    not shit man, just watchin some baseball, tryin to clear my list of threads to read. filtering out the bullshit.

Comment

I love Dr. Dre's "The Chronic!" It's such a dope album!

Comment

Fuck the state governments and the federal i dont want no dam school

Comment

Yep exactly, i dont mean to say fuck ya'll... i mean the actual lawmakers, "career politicians". and yes they will get fucked, and so will their families, and did you happen to see what they did with the defense budget... they approved it, but then the Republicans attached another earmark bill onto it that would terminate planned parenthood... like that type of shit, wtf are you getting at? whats the end game here? is the public dumb enough to let this happen? are the politicians that heartless that they'd let this happen?

ugh man, i'm sorry... it's a constant shit-storm anymore, and realistically, no one in the bottom 90% is safe. awful, fuckin awful.

not shit man, just watchin some baseball, tryin to clear my list of threads to read. filtering out the bullshit.
                          It's a real mess. I mean, as far as troops, alot of people are sitting there thinking they won't get paid. I can tell you, that's a straight up lie. They might not get paid immediately, but they'd get back pay. A lot of people can't grasp the idea that technically the gov't is shut down, there's no money. So why would they think people would still be paid? There's no money.

The abortion shit. Man, thats ridiculous. I'm 50/50 on it, but it has absolutely nothing to do with budget. Put that shit aside and deal with the real problems.

My personal look on it, it'll be shut down, no plan in place, they'll iron shit out over the weekend, and Monday/Tuesday it's over.

But ya know, it could change. All this is up in the air and could go *poof*.

Comment

Working...
                          X