X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    It's working. Beer used to be an alternative during fasting periods. I even think they invented beer because they needed some other shit than water lol
    Still...That's crazy...And I read the guy lost 18 pounds.

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    Well like its really stressful and Idk if I wanna come home all the time stressed out and then my school work will be affected.
    Quit before you get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post

NO!! get fired before quit!!! MARK MY WORDS!

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Quit mine the other day. My boss is/was a fucking crazy bitch. I'm gunna go look for a new job next week lol. Gotta go get my paycheck and tips from my old boss today, hope he isn't in a bitchy mood.
        My last job my boss was an absolute psycho lol

I think Im going too. Im gonna go look for another job tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          I think Im going too. Im gonna go look for another job tonight.
          Good idea to have one lined up when you quit too.

Comment

Good idea to have one lined up when you quit too.
            Yeah Im gonna make sure that I have a job before I quit so that i dont end up fucked for the summer.

Comment

SPAZ on them, and then let THEM, fire YOU.... super uncomfortable for them, empowering/venting for you.

only been "fired" from one job, and that was as a pizza delivery kid in High School... the "boss"/owners were a bunch of idiots, and i was tired of busting my ass to make them money. so i pulled up to the "Penske" Headquarters, my next delivery, wayne blastin, some "suit" stopped in his tracks, turned around 180degrees just to give me the stink eye. so i got outta my car, slammed the door, and asked, "what the fuck are you lookin at? go back to your shithole of an office, and enjoy your shithole of a job. YOU FUCKIN CUNT PRICK!"

ten minutes later, phone call, and i was asked to leave. so i cashed out, and told them, "have fun running your business into the dirt. next time you see me, i'll be selling, maybe even buying your fuckin building."

now, i'm just WAITING for that bitch to go on the market, they've been bankrupt for 2 years. can't wait! haha.

trust me, it'll feel so much better, to get it all off your chest, then let them do the "dirty work" and handle the awkwardness.

Comment

Speaking of Job's, mine's kinda unstable at the moment. We've been taken over by another company which happens in the 'game' I work in so to speak lmao. Not sure if anyone knows anything about the TuPE regs, but that's what happening to me atm.

Comment

Originally posted by The Resistance View Post
                  Speaking of Job's, mine's kinda unstable at the moment. We've been taken over by another company which happens in the 'game' I work in so to speak lmao. Not sure if anyone knows anything about the TuPE regs, but that's what happening to me atm.
                  Mine was unstable up until 11:59 last night. Lolol.

Comment

Mine was unstable up until 11:59 last night. Lolol.
                    You kept your job? or no. Well in mine we've been reassured by the new company we're going to keep our jobs. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by The Resistance View Post
                      You kept your job? or no. Well in mine we've been reassured by the new company we're going to keep our jobs. Fingers crossed.
                      Yeah, I still have mine. It was "unstable" because the government here in the U.S. could have been shut down cuz there was no money in the budget. But last night they made a deal and have it all squared away.

Comment

Yeah, I still have mine. It was "unstable" because the government here in the U.S. could have been shut down cuz there was no money in the budget. But last night they made a deal and have it all squared away.
                        Ah, I see. The same thing is happening over here in the UK. People who work in government sector jobs police, RAF etc are losing their jobs. What do you do?

Comment

Just got myself these:

Super Retro Flat Top Wayfarer Sunglasses 8066 BLACK New on eBay (end time 23-Apr-11 23:32:01 BST)

I'm not paying 180 dollars like Wayne did or whatever the retail is on them haha...�6.10 bargain

Comment

Working...
                          X