X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
    no that's I hate love
    We don't know who produced "You & I" therefore I made an assumption...
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
      that's just one of the things I love about it. It's so different. spacey!
      you're such a fuckin idiot... your opinion isn't as good as mine, so that means anything you say is irrelevant.

who acts like that^^^?!?! its amazing that people cant respect a totally different human could possibly have a totally different point of view, or different attractions to music/lyrics/sounds/etc. i respect your opinion, even if it doesn't match mine. thank god for respectful members who understand how to argue their opinion, and counter another's arguments while still remaining civil. this is the first time i've been on a "forum" site, since i got out of RGF before it was shut down, and i certainly wasn't expecting much, but its nice to see that their are respectful individuals who can maturely disagree without immaturely dissing.

y'all know who i'm talkin to, so thanks goes to those HQ members.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post

back to school tomorrow after a week off....looking forward to it tbh....am I the only one here who likes school? lol
        Yes you are! I only go there because of my homies LOL. But I do like the first day of school after 1-2 weeks off because it's always chill on that day!
        So I get what you mean I guess

Talking about school, I am off for bed :/ Good Night HQ

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
          you're such a fuckin idiot... your opinion isn't as good as mine, so that means anything you say is irrelevant.

who acts like that^^^?!?! its amazing that people cant respect a totally different human could possibly have a totally different point of view, or different attractions to music/lyrics/sounds/etc. i respect your opinion, even if it doesn't match mine. thank god for respectful members who understand how to argue their opinion, and counter another's arguments while still remaining civil. this is the first time i've been on a "forum" site, since i got out of RGF before it was shut down, and i certainly wasn't expecting much, but its nice to see that their are respectful individuals who can maturely disagree without immaturely dissing.

a-fucking-gree

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Fuck off??

Lol bro you kinda scared the shit out of me LOL. But I get what you mean and this shit is annoying as fuck tbh.

I don't know why people sometimes just cannot understand it if someone's opinion is different from their own, it's not just disrespectful, it's also annoying as hell.

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Did you ever encounter someone like that yourself? Oh and yes finally im having a field trip which means no school for the next several incoming days lol

Comment

Driving to school make everything so much easier lol

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                  We don't know who produced "You & I" therefore I made an assumption...
                  oh I see, u might be right

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                    Yes you are! I only go there because of my homies LOL. But I do like the first day of school after 1-2 weeks off because it's always chill on that day!
                    So I get what you mean I guess

Talking about school, I am off for bed :/ Good Night HQ
                    Same everyone is in a dormant state lol kidding at my old school levitt every kid wanted to fight me in thr 1st month

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Hey everyone what is your current rep?

Comment

Sweet dreams hq

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by NonSmoker132 View Post
                        Did you ever encounter someone like that yourself?
                        I've had my share of encounters...

Comment

I've had my share of encounters...
                          Did you want to retaliate?

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
                          Sweet dreams hq
                          God bless

Comment

Working...
                          X