X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by kfadahunsi View Post
    Guys mark my words: I think the "you and I "snippet is "single remix" also the only pre jail stuff that shoulda been in c4 is told yall, steady mobbin, no quitter, bill gates
    Produced by Detail?
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

that song 'I Hate Love' that Detail produced was fucking horrible. (beat wise),

with the same lyrics and a beat from Cool & Dre the song could have been epic.

Comment

that beat was so fuckin scattered... stopped, picked back up with a whole different sound. awkward for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post

invisible avatar? #Swag

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
            that beat was so fuckin scattered... stopped, picked back up with a whole different sound. awkward for sure.
            it's still one of my favorite wayne songs and the beat is some next level shit!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              invisible avatar? #Swag

back to school tomorrow after a week off....looking forward to it tbh....am I the only one here who likes school? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quil View Post
                it's still one of my favorite wayne songs and the beat is some next level shit!
                i think the transitions are what really had me scratchin my head... like he forgot or some shit. i dunno.

Comment

Agreed, the beat ruined the song for me. Well the hook too, rofl.
                  Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 04-10-2011, 06:45 PM.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    notice how the people that say Soulja is garbage are the ones that listen to "Lyrical" artists

like J. Cole, he's got good meaningful lyrics, but shitty beats

Soulja on the other hand always has bangin beats, but his lyrics are usually just gawd awful (except for his Legendary mixtape)

different types of music for different types of people all depending on your lifestyle

i dont give a shit about "deep" lyrics, i dont listen to songs for their lyricalness <--- is that a word?

in order for me to listen to a song it needs to have a good beat

now if it has good lyrics and a good beat then

but it just all depends on your lifestyle
                    not to ride your dick, but...

CO-FUCKING-SIGN

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                    i think the transitions are what really had me scratchin my head... like he forgot or some shit. i dunno.
                    that's just one of the things I love about it. It's so different. spacey!

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Who Produced I hate love? tbh i do digg the gloomy sound the song had lol

Comment

back to school tomorrow after a week off....looking forward to it tbh....am I the only one here who likes school? lol
                        I think I'm going to miss school...I'm done around the time C4 drops (hehe )

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          Produced by Detail?
                          no that's I hate love

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X