This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

yo whats up guys. i live in england and i travelled to orlando to watch lil wayne and after the show i seen him and asked him for an autograph and he said "no time for that" so thanks alot wayne, he just lost one of his biggest fans..dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBJ View Post
      yo whats up guys. i live in england and i travelled to orlando to watch lil wayne and after the show i seen him and asked him for an autograph and he said "no time for that" so thanks alot wayne, he just lost one of his biggest fans..dissapointed
      hahahaha, dude he said that to many people before, calm down, if ur gunna not be a fan jus because u couldnt get a autograph then ur a cry baby, im sorry to make an insult but im bein real, as a fan u should know waynes never sleeps and works 24/7. at least u got to see him in oerson up close and even talk to him. please dont take that as a insult.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMBJ View Post
        Cool story.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

The IQ of this place is dropping by every post.

Comment

^ it really does though.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
            The IQ of this place is dropping by every post.
            Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
            ^ it really does though.

Comment

Whuzz poppin'??

Comment

ugghhhh... more nonsense, call it broke.

Comment

It's 72� F and raining. Wtf is up with that ish.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                    It's 72� F and raining. Wtf is up with that ish.
                    guess that ish is comin my way... gotta love spring, april showers.

edit:

tomorrow:

Black Thoughts Vol.II / Money Music (G Malone-Mack10)

Comment

This is completely random, but wouldnt if be cool if there was an app for your ipod to LilWayneHq.com? I mean, I already made this website an app on my ipod but it would be cooler if it was an official. that way u could get alerts if ppl messaged u or if there was any new news? YaknowhatImean? Just thinkin' it would be dope. dat way I wouldnt have to be loginning in and out all tha time to see whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
                        This is completely random, but wouldnt if be cool if there was an app for your ipod to LilWayneHq.com? I mean, I already made this website an app on my ipod but it would be cooler if it was an official. that way u could get alerts if ppl messaged u or if there was any new news? YaknowhatImean? Just thinkin' it would be dope. dat way I wouldnt have to be loginning in and out all tha time to see whats up.
                        Been suggested 1000 times already. Would still be damn dope!

Comment

Originally posted by LilWeezy-Wee View Post
                          Already been talked about. As far as I know, nobody has attempted it.

Comment

Working...
                          X