This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

We have the forums award votes coming soon anyway, right YoungTune?

Comment

The Whole Forum Had Been Much 'Maturer' This Weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        I am very serious. You thought I was joking?
        for a second there lmao.

but seriously, he doesn't flame and keeps a lot of threads in check. mod / award him.
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post
          for a second there lmao.

but seriously, he doesn't flame and keeps a lot of threads in check. mod / award him.
          Nope, with forum awards coming up I think he'll earn his place by the communities vote for him in his category he should be nominated in.

Comment

Where the hell is THP at?
            ah fuck him anyway
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              Kronnick deserves a fucking award, can't believe how much maturity & knowledge he brought to this forum...
              Definitely one of the best members on here in a while

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                Definitely one of the best members on here in a while
                Seconded. I just joined a couple weeks ago, and the man sticks out like sore thumb to new members. (In a good way)

Comment

thanks guys... to me, its just the easiest way to get your point across, or share opinion, or anything really.

"Get what you give"

IF i do win, i'll gladly forfeit any awards to the other deserving candidates. i appreciate it, i do, but it just doesn't mean as much as having good conversation and getting respect. i'm afraid that an "award" would make me seem authoritative, and thus, give others a reason to not respect me any longer. or to talk shit cuz i'm a "suck-up" or an "ass-kisser".

but thank you all, none-the-less. a lot of you know how i view you, also. :thumbs-up:

Comment

DAAMN!

That "The State vs. Radric Davis" album by Gucci is fuckin' BANGIN'. I thought Soulja's album was the album with most&best bangers, but DAMN, it's just banger after banger on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                      thanks guys... to me, its just the easiest way to get your point across, or share opinion, or anything really.

"Get what you give"

if i do win, i'll gladly forfeit any awards to the other deserving candidates. i appreciate it, i do, but it just doesn't mean as much as having good conversation and getting respect. i'm afraid that an "award" would make me seem authoritative, and thus, give others a reason to not respect me any longer. or to talk shit cuz i'm a "suck-up" or an "ass-kisser".

but thank you all, none-the-less. a lot of you know how i view you, also. :thumbs-up:
                      I dont think anybody would think of you as that. You're probably the realest one on here tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                        I dont think anybody would think of you as that. You're probably the realest one on here tbh.
                        Yeah exactly. Kronnick I get what you're saying but since you've earn some sort of mature respect status within the community getting an award will only increase that status and thus make you more and more respected rather than the award giving you a hierarchy over other users for them to see you and "suck up/ass kiss" you, haha.

Comment

Check this video my homies and I did. You can probably tell which one I am to be honest. If you don't ask haha Its pretty dope. We were in Hollywood eating Roscoes Chicken & Waffles

Comment

Working...
                          X