X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
    Yeah Thats Normal, How Long Is It?
    It's a two hour exam, the first part is you get six questions and you have to respond with a paragraph to four out of the six. The second part there will be three questions and you have to pick two and write a five paragraph essay for each question.

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
      It's a two hour exam, the first part is you get six questions and you have to respond with a paragraph to four out of the six. The second part there will be three questions and you have to pick two and write a five paragraph essay for each question.
      Oh Sounds F'in Hard Man... Good Luck Though, What Kinda Shit Do You Learn There?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
        Oh Sounds F'in Hard Man... Good Luck Though, What Kinda Shit Do You Learn There?
        Thanks man we learned basically everything that happened in America or in relation to from 1900 - present. It's really hard if you wait to study at the last minute

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post
          Thanks man we learned basically everything that happened in America or in relation to from 1900 - present. It's really hard if you wait to study at the last minute
          Oh, Sounds Challenging I Got To Revise During Christmas But I Get Distracted At Home & I Am Still Really Pissed Of That I Got 1 Mark Of A Pass In Both Engish & Maths

Comment

Recording a hook on this beat I just got.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Does anybody know if amazon can be trusted when it comes to ordering clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                Does anybody know if amazon can be trusted when it comes to ordering clothes?
                I would guess it is, just make sure you buy them from a store that has a good rating.

My radio station here just told me they're gonna be playing 6 Foot 7 Foot for the first time tonight

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

This chick 'accidently' called me today when she was having sex.... she's been trying to make me jealous for like a week and it's starting to work. Women play the dumbest games.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawbreaker Jake View Post
                    This chick 'accidently' called me today when she was having sex.... she's been trying to make me jealous for like a week and it's starting to work. Women play the dumbest games.
                    Don't go for that shit man. Just straight up tell her you're out if she's gonna keep playing games like that. It's not worth it

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                      Don't go for that shit man. Just straight up tell her you're out if she's gonna keep playing games like that. It's not worth it
                      Oh it really isn't, I know. I mean I already fucked her so it's whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawbreaker Jake View Post
                        Holy shit that bitch must be desperate, just tell her how ridiculous that is

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

just landed in memphis after a bitch of a flight.. good to be back
                          ____________________________________________________________

"keep talkin and the flame leap off the hip and keep sparkin pap pap sleep softly"

Comment

Working...
                          X