X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
    idk if its allowed but they have no way of knowing if we stay in the same apartment complex lmao. But yeah we share a room, apartments are all guys and all girls though :/ Oh well, it could still happen
    Lol oh trueee. And hell yeah, just tell your room mate to get the fuck out, you're gonna get it innnnnn lol

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      Lol oh trueee. And hell yeah, just tell your room mate to get the fuck out, you're gonna get it innnnnn lol
      Exactly. His fucking fiancee lives next door to us, I'm sure he could find a place to go lmao. That girl better not have a bf though

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Exactly. His fucking fiancee lives next door to us, I'm sure he could find a place to go lmao. That girl better not have a bf though
        So that's where he'll be when he's tryna get it in lol

and yeah, find out quick before things go down, cause you wouldn't wanna mess with that

Comment

So that's where he'll be when he's tryna get it in lol

and yeah, find out quick before things go down, cause you wouldn't wanna mess with that
          Nah I definitely wouldn't lol. And from her facebook pics it looks like she might :/

Comment

Nah I definitely wouldn't lol. And from her facebook pics it looks like she might :/
            So then fuck her, and try for girl #1

edit; Not literally FUCK. But you feel me lol. Unless she don't care, and you don't either. I couldn't live with that tho, knowing i got it in with a girl who had a man who probably loved her

Comment

edit; Not literally FUCK. But you feel me lol. Unless she don't care, and you don't either. I couldn't live with that tho, knowing i got it in with a girl who had a man who probably loved her
              i've done that more than once

Comment

Yeah idk. Fuck girls are crazy man lol... They're so complicated

Comment

Yeah idk. Fuck girls are crazy man lol... They're so complicated
                  i feel you on that bro. Fuckin, my ex AND this girl got me fucked up.

Like, i love my ex n shit, but she's bein too immature lately ya feel me? like changed her image. She's all into Rock now n shit. And like, music is my life. I need a girl who is book & street smart, who can wear heels anytime of the day, who listens to rap music as much as me (24/7), preferably spanish with an accent

Comment

i feel you on that bro. Fuckin, my ex AND this girl got me fucked up.

Like, i love my ex n shit, but she's bein too immature lately ya feel me? like changed her image. She's all into Rock now n shit. And like, music is my life. I need a girl who is book & street smart, who can wear heels anytime of the day, who listens to rap music as much as me (24/7), preferably spanish with an accent
                    Yeah man I feel you for sure... Girls are definitely one of those can't live with em, can't live without em type of things lol

Comment

Yeah man I feel you for sure... Girls are definitely one of those can't live with em, can't live without em type of things lol
                      Oh deff lol, love them at times, but hate them at the same time :/

Comment

Oh deff lol, love them at times, but hate them at the same time :/
                        Exactly. Such a pain in the ass lol

Comment

Lol yezzzzzzzir

Comment

Working...
                          X