This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

i put a request in the cover art thread but i figured since some people are in this one i'd ask here...

anybody got a half-decent/dope or wanna make a half-decent/dope cover for Drake Features?

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      I just bitched out the majority of Tha Carter IV thread.
      Thats cool to do? Keep on adding the maturity to the forums.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Thats cool to do? Keep on adding the maturity to the forums.
        Yeah, actually. It shows respect and maturity. I could just walk up in that bitch, call someone an anne, and walk out.

And will do, playa.

Comment

Got shit done today on my day off. New wind shield wipers, oil change, new invisishield for my iPhone, and new tires!

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
            i put a request in the cover art thread but i figured since some people are in this one i'd ask here...

anybody got a half-decent/dope or wanna make a half-decent/dope cover for Drake Features?
            PM Sean Don i'm pretty sure he has one already, if not im sure he'll make one.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post

Is this the actual beat or someone just made that from the tatu song?
              No videos like this is ever legit on youtube.

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
              He was the first person to ever have Rebirth in the world before the release...
              I'm pretty sure that it was others that got it before him.

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
              I just bitched out the majority of Tha Carter IV thread.
              Won't help..

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
              my time on HQ is quickly running out, getting completely tired of having to lower my own IQ just to make it through every single fuckin thread.... i thought that there would be some kind of maturity here, considering most of Wayne's music (or any music) takes some kind of intelligence to fully comprehend. looks like i awfully underestimated the number of pre-pubescent kids, and as for the post-pubescent "kids", noticed a severe lack of sophistication, respect, and no ability to have a disagreement responsibly.

so thanks for that.

and as for the ones that i could/did discuss disagreements with calmly, thank you. i appreciate the respect, and i hope i've shown y'all the same in return.
              Just ignore it (the ''lower'' IQ people).... if its possible.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Ugh. I feel like eating a Big Mac with large fries and a strawberry milk shake, but I'm not really hungry. What to do? Eh. I need somebody with a high IQ such as "Kronnick" to decide for me.

Comment

Good ass night

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                  http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Fail, MBDTF didn't win best Rap album.

Comment

You fuckin wit a nigga who dnt give a fuck, Empty the clip, and roll the window up
                      My favorite line

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                        my time on HQ is quickly running out, getting completely tired of having to lower my own IQ just to make it through every single fuckin thread.... i thought that there would be some kind of maturity here, considering most of Wayne's music (or any music) takes some kind of intelligence to fully comprehend. looks like i awfully underestimated the number of pre-pubescent kids, and as for the post-pubescent "kids", noticed a severe lack of sophistication, respect, and no ability to have a disagreement responsibly.

so thanks for that.

and as for the ones that i could/did discuss disagreements with calmly, thank you. i appreciate the respect, and i hope i've shown y'all the same in return.
                        Can I just say, instead of making this post you could have just left quietly. I know I'm going to get hate for this but someone had to say it.
                        I try to be as proper as possible, I try to give valid reason why I don't think Wayne is all that flash, obviously some times I troll to extort a response out of certain members but on the whole I try to be respectful..
                        If you ever had any problems with me or any of my comments please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                          Can I just say, instead of making this post you could have just left quietly. I know I'm going to get hate for this but someone had to say it.
                          I try to be as proper as possible, I try to give valid reason why I don't think Wayne is all that flash, obviously some times I troll to extort a response out of certain members but on the whole I try to be respectful..
                          If you ever had any problems with me or any of my comments please let me know.
                          Yup. And tell that kid to eat a dick up on his way out.

Comment

Working...
                          X