X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
    The amazon part bro
    I thought he waited out side of Truck stole and went home?

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
      Someone link me to where Wayne said "John isn't official, it's just a throwaway song"

i swore he said this.
      Lil Wayne Says Watching Director Colin Tilley Made Him 'Envious' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      I thought he waited out side of Truck stole and went home?
      honestly i could be wrong... alot was said on his behalf bro

Comment

European man and America has diluted and polluted my Mind enough, it's time for to me to break free, and find my true self... Brain Washing is a virus/disease that can't be fully cured. I have had enough.

Comment

Comment

lol wondering if any of yu guyss saw this,
            YouTube - ‪supabadbitch17's Channel‬‏
            this chick claims shes waynes real love and toyas fake.

ps. hope this is where this goes

Comment

Originally posted by martian master View Post
              lol wondering if any of yu guyss saw this,
              YouTube - ‪supabadbitch17's Channel‬‏
              this chick claims shes waynes real love and toyas fake.

ps. hope this is where this goes

I met the man God ordained to be my husband in 2001, Dwayne Carter, who the world knows as "Lil Wayne". . We fell in love, just like God had planned, and began talking about planning our marriage & having children. He was very much in love with me, and I with him. Unbeknownst to me, this caused a lot of people to be jealous of me and hate me, and actually attempt to harm me! this went over my head, I was totally unaware there was such hate directed at me. Where i come from, if you're in love, people support it. They don't try to kill it. I didn't know there were people this ignorant, evil & sick, so it took me awhile to figure this out. The people who hated me & wanted to harm my relationship with the man God made for me & separate us were mainly his mother, jacida carter, and a girl who had a child by him, several years earlier, named toya johnson. I do not refer to toya as his baby momma. because he never chose to have a child with her or even have sex with her or be in a relationship with her at all. She was forced on him by hs mother. This girl, toya johnson, because his abusive mother, jacida, lost her live in boyfriend rabbit, who was kidnapped & murdered.
              stopped reading.

Obviously an Anne.

Comment

"Like I stole your dictionary and took off/I got a way with words, now look y'all"
                "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
                Guns and stretchers
                Cristal and dubs for breakfast
                I just got one suggestion - none should test him
                'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
                Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
                Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                  "Like I stole your dictionary and took off/I got a way with words, now look y'all"
                  Dope line
                  Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

did anyone see the cod commercial? dope as fuck

Comment

my time on HQ is quickly running out, getting completely tired of having to lower my own IQ just to make it through every single fuckin thread.... i thought that there would be some kind of maturity here, considering most of Wayne's music (or any music) takes some kind of intelligence to fully comprehend. looks like i awfully underestimated the number of pre-pubescent kids, and as for the post-pubescent "kids", noticed a severe lack of sophistication, respect, and no ability to have a disagreement responsibly.

so thanks for that.

and as for the ones that i could/did discuss disagreements with calmly, thank you. i appreciate the respect, and i hope i've shown y'all the same in return.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
                        my time on HQ is quickly running out, getting completely tired of having to lower my own IQ just to make it through every single fuckin thread.... i thought that there would be some kind of maturity here, considering most of Wayne's music (or any music) takes some kind of intelligence to fully comprehend. looks like i awfully underestimated the number of pre-pubescent kids, and as for the post-pubescent "kids", noticed a severe lack of sophistication, respect, and no ability to have a disagreement responsibly.

so thanks for that.

and as for the ones that i could/did discuss disagreements with calmly, thank you. i appreciate the respect, and i hope i've shown y'all the same in return.
                        Smh these arguments pissed off one of the best members on this forum

Comment

I just bitched out the majority of Tha Carter IV thread.

Comment

Working...
                          X