X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
    Nice!! do you work at the firehouse? theres a member on here who works as a 'fireman' i think, and im sure its you lol?
    Yessir. That'd be me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
      Yessir. That'd be me.
      I want to be a fireman, but i have asthma, so im not sure if i could qualify due to that?

Comment

I want to be a fireman, but i have asthma, so im not sure if i could qualify due to that?
        We got a couple of guys that have it. It's all just a matter of controlling your breathing and not sucking down your air bottle too fast. Its a 45 minute bottle but most guys freak out in a fire and suck all the air out within five minutes, then we have to pull them out.

Comment

Lol, this ain't Wayne. Is it?

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/d1334e8-324130/

Comment

We got a couple of guys that have it. It's all just a matter of controlling your breathing and not sucking down your air bottle too fast. Its a 45 minute bottle but most guys freak out in a fire and suck all the air out within five minutes, then we have to pull them out.
            Alright thanks. hmm im not very good at my breathing, when i exercise i get fucked easily lol.

Comment

Alright thanks. hmm im not very good at my breathing, when i exercise i get fucked easily lol.
              It gets easier with practice. We actually play basketball in our fire gear and on an air bottle so we get used to having to control it.

Comment

It gets easier with practice. We actually play basketball in our fire gear and on an air bottle so we get used to having to control it.
                i'll have to look at the fire service round my area, i only live in a small town so not sure what would be their jobs, i only ever use to see them putting fires out on parks lol. I want to be doing big buildings and shit lol.

Comment

i'll have to look at the fire service round my area, i only live in a small town so not sure what would be their jobs, i only ever use to see them putting fires out on parks lol. I want to be doing big buildings and shit lol.
                  Yeah depending on how big your city is is how much you will see. I recently went from a department that had 1000 fire runs a year to one that has 4000. So I see alot more shit haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    no.

Comment

Yeah depending on how big your city is is how much you will see. I recently went from a department that had 1000 fire runs a year to one that has 4000. So I see alot more shit haha.
                      big step up lol.

and my town Is quite small tbh lol.

Comment

Forums Are Pretty Live

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Forums Are Pretty Live
                          Unplugged + Possible Leak Of "Anne" = Tons of new members

Comment

Working...
                          X