X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
    I think she either went to Italy or France, don't really know..might call her later
    Not if I call her first.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech N9ne View Post
      Not if I call her first.
      I was not even joking btw
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Lmao. That showed up in a Google search for the song.

Comment

haute living snippets by digitexat on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Yeah, Nightmares of the Bottom is hot.

Comment

"Lost Ones" is trending world wide.

Cole Nation.

Cole World.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

1. His kids like to tease him by singing the song "Billionaire" by Travie McCoy and Bruno Mars.
                2. He's now given $28 billion to charity.
                3. His three children, currently aged 15, 12 and nine, will reportedly inherit $10 million each (although Gates wouldn't disclose that amount in the interview), a slender sliver of his $56 billion net worth, because Gates says, "I don't think that amount of money would be good for them."
                4. Did U2 star Bono invite Gates backstage when U2 was performing in Seattle? Not necessary, because Bono was staying at Bill's house that night.
                5. Now dedicating his career to his $37.1 billion charitable foundation, Gates says when asked if he'll return to Microsoft full-time: "No. I'm part-time involved. But this is my job now."
                6. Why try to cure malaria instead of cancer? Says Gates, "The world is putting massive amounts into cancer, so my wealth would have had a meaningless impact on that."
                7. He haggles for good prices on vaccines: "We are super-smart about what we pay. We get price reductions. We can track how many kids get the vaccines."
                8. People in Third World countries have no idea who he is. "They don't know who I am, because it doesn't relate to their world. I went to one place with the chief minister and someone said, 'Who is this guy?', and the chief minister said, 'This is a white-skinned guy I brought with me.'"
                9. He has a Twitter account, but had a problem with Facebook: "... Because the friend requests got out of hand."
                10. And the secret: Gates inadvertently revealed that his friend, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, is engaged to longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan. During the interview, Gates was talking about Zuckerberg and referred to Chan as Mark's "fianc�e Priscilla." Oops.

10 things you didn't know about Bill Gates - CNN.com

Comment

LMAO the LWHQ twitter account got over 177k followers

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    "Lost Ones" is trending world wide.

Cole Nation.

Cole World.
                    Dope Fucking Song.

Feel For Cole Though, Seeing As He Hated That It Leaked.

Comment

Fuck sake. im ill and want to lie in bed and theres a fuckin spider on my pillow, now its ran down the back and i cant find it

Comment

Woke up this morning to find that my Nightmares Of The Bottom Album Cover Video had over 6,000 views on Youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                          Woke up this morning to find that my Nightmares Of The Bottom Album Cover Video had over 6,000 views on Youtube.
                          Nice!! do you work at the firehouse? theres a member on here who works as a 'fireman' i think, and im sure its you lol?

Comment

Working...
                          X