X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    Are you including me in the immaturity part lol?

Seriously though, this random topic has gone way downhill. All you do is talk about is girls that you wish to have,
    It is the random topic thread right? So that means we can talk about whatever we want right?

Just sayin....

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
      Some people don't realize the gravity of their words. Had a friend kill himself from bullying, online and physically. So shit is real. I don't appreciate it much but people are people. That's my two cents on the situation. Good night HQ.
      This. Personally, I dont see how someone can care so much about what people on here think about them, but I guess some do. Cyber Bullies = Kids that ger bullied in real life tbh

Comment

It is the random topic thread right? So that means we can talk about whatever we want right?

Just sayin....
        PM.

No one else gives a shit tbh.

Comment

Twiggz is obviously bitch made. Little girls leave forums and shit lolol. Let him go. Give him time to get over his ex or something.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

PM.

No one else gives a shit tbh.
            Then they can stay out of the thread. Isn't that what rocklikeafossil was trying to say with that thread? That people who don't wanna get flamed shouldn't go into the roast/ether thread? You don't wanna read about what we wanna write, post your shit and gtfo. If you don't have a problem with it then you are welcome to stay. It's your choice, not mine.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              Twiggz is obviously bitch made. Little girls leave forums and shit lolol. Let him go. Give him time to get over his ex or something.
              LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB HAHAHAHA. LOL.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Then they can stay out of the thread. Isn't that what rocklikeafossil was trying to say with that thread? That people who don't wanna get flamed shouldn't go into the roast/ether thread? You don't wanna read about what we wanna write, post your shit and gtfo. If you don't have a problem with it then you are welcome to stay. It's your choice, not mine.
              I don't want to hear how bad he felt when he saw that girl with so and so's hand etc... I don't give a fuck about someone problem with long distance relationships. I don't care. This is the random topic we have a love/advice thread. Fuck off to that one.

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB HAHAHAHA. LOL.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

I don't want to hear how bad he felt when he saw that girl with so and so's hand etc... I don't give a fuck about someone problem with long distance relationships. I don't care. This is the random topic we have a love/advice thread. Fuck off to that one.
                Okay now your just being ignorant. I wasn't trying to start beef with you or anybody but you must not get what I'm trying to say. I'm saying if YOU don't like it, get out. There is nothing off topic in this thread because it is the RANDOM TOPIC thread. So long as we stay within the forum rules, everything is gucci. Youare expecting us to make a random topic thread that caters to your liking. If that's the case then make your own. If not then your free to join us in talking about whatever you would like to talk about.

Comment

Frank's avy >>>>

Pro 2 minute Photoshop skills tbh.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Okay now your just being ignorant. I wasn't trying to start beef with you or anybody but you must not get what I'm trying to say. I'm saying if YOU don't like it, get out. There is nothing off topic in this thread because it is the RANDOM TOPIC thread. So long as we stay within the forum rules, everything is gucci. Youare expecting us to make a random topic thread that caters to your liking. If that's the case then make your own. If not then your free to join us in talking about whatever you would like to talk about.

You want talk about your failed love lives go here:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...sh-advice.html

Don't make the rest of us (who don't give a fuck) put up with your bullshit.

Comment

You want talk about your failed love lives go here:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...sh-advice.html

Don't make the rest of us (who don't give a fuck) put up with your bullshit.
                      You keep saying "your" as if I'm the one you have a problem with. But as far as I know I have only said one thing that would go with what your contesting. I think it was when I broke up with my girl I said "on to the next one". So I really I don't even know why your fighting about this. If you wanna move posts around or tell people what to do, then become a mod. If you can't do that then stfu, gtfo, and put up with it like the rest of us.

Comment

You keep saying "your" as if I'm the one you have a problem with. But as far as I know I have only said one thing that would go with what your contesting. I think it was when I broke up with my girl I said "on to the next one". So I really I don't even know why your fighting about this. If you wanna move posts around or tell people what to do, then become a mod. If you can't do that then stfu, gtfo, and put up with it like the rest of us.
                        I really think your an imbecile, I really do.

Was I ever going at you . Paranoid mofo.

When there is a thread DESIGNED for talking about love lives, why fuck the thread up for people who don't give a shit.

No Offense to anyone but I were there ex or current long distance girlfriend I wouldn't want to get back with them if I knew how much they bitched lol.

Grow a pair and move the fuck on.

And stop bitching in this thread, go to:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...sh-advice.html

Comment

I really think your an imbecile, I really do.

Was I ever going at you . Paranoid mofo.

When there is a thread DESIGNED for talking about love lives, why fuck the thread up for people who don't give a shit.

No Offense to anyone but I were there ex or current long distance girlfriend I wouldn't want to get back with them if I knew how much they bitched lol.

Grow a pair and move the fuck on.

And stop bitching in this thread, go to:http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...sh-advice.html
                          Name calling. Real cute frank. But that's fine. I'm still gonna post what I want, you'll post what you want, twiggz and others will post what you want. It really doesn't matter. All I wanted to say was that there are people who take this seriously enough to take their own lives even. And then there are those people who are too ignorant to realize that what they are saying is really hurting someone else more than it is helping their own ego. So that's my two cents. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                          X