X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
    Name calling. Real cute frank. But that's fine. I'm still gonna post what I want, you'll post what you want, twiggz and others will post what you want. It really doesn't matter. All I wanted to say was that there are people who take this seriously enough to take their own lives even. And then there are those people who are too ignorant to realize that what they are saying is really hurting someone else more than it is helping their own ego. So that's my two cents. Peace.
    If you get offended (like seriously take it to heart offended) over the internet then good luck in life.

Tbh, I got offended on here couple of time, there was a thread on jews I didn't like but thats cool tbh, I didn't get cut up lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
      If you get offended (like seriously take it to heart offended) over the internet then good luck in life.

Tbh, I got offended on here couple of time, there was a thread on jews I didn't like but thats cool tbh, I didn't get cut up lol.
      if people do get offended by this then yes they do need help. good luck to them in life because they need professional help. i should know because i'm one of those people. i'm not saying i'm taking any of this to heart but i happen to have a stance on it because i've had to deal with it in my life more than other people have. but there is no way to tell the difference between someone who would take this to heart or not. if they don't come out and say it then they are the same to us as the next faceless account that posts after us. i came out and said that i see counselors and psychiatrists. i have a problem. i'm dealing with it in my own way. some people might have other ways. thats for them to work on.

all i'm saying is people like that do need help and they don't need people like who made that thread and the people who support him. thats what the rules are for and thats why i dont agree with it.

but thats just me so you take it for what you want it to be, i'll take it for what i want it to be, and they can take it for whatever the fuck they want it to be.

no beef, just speakin from my experience and tryin to educate. thats all.

Comment

Loob at you trying to educate me, boy you have no idea what I'm going through. If I can put most of it aside and deal with life seriously what's stopping anyone else.

To all who get butthurt, grow a pair.

Also, stop using this thread for your love lives, no one cares. Thank You.

Comment

Lol @ the people who have "had it rough." Try seeing a dead baby with third degree burns all over its body. Try giving CPR to a girl your own age thats barely alive while her family watches. I got news for you pussies. Life isnt all shits and giggles outside a computer screen.You can say "grow a pair" when you've been in my shoes.

Comment

Loob at you trying to educate me, boy you have no idea what I'm going through. If I can put most of it aside and deal with life seriously what's stopping anyone else.

To all who get butthurt, grow a pair.

Also, stop using this thread for your love lives, no one cares. Thank You.
            didn't say i was trying to educate you Frank. just said i was trying to educate. that could apply to anyone reading. you just assumed i was talking about you. and its not as easy as "growing a pair". i dont know what your going through? i dont even care. if you dont want to tell me thats none of my business. and we will leave it at that. but dont assume that everyone is able to handle their problems with the grace and finesse that you can handle yours with. its not that simple for others.

also if its so easy for you to put your problems aside then why dont you try to help people who can't/don't know how to do it instead of breaking them down. if you've got the master key to all of life's problems then i am sure there are people begging for a solution.

just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
              Lol @ the people who have "had it rough." Try seeing a dead baby with third degree burns all over its body. Try giving CPR to a girl your own age thats barely alive while her family watches. I got news for you pussies. Life isnt all shits and giggles outside a computer screen.You can say "grow a pair" when you've been in my shoes.
              Try commiting suicide then talk to me.

Comment

i've actually done that. shits scary.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

Try commiting suicide then talk to me.
                your ignorant. please read your own shit before you post.

Comment

i've actually done that. shits scary.

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 AM ----------

your ignorant. please read your own shit before you post.
                  You an EMT?

Comment

You an EMT?
                    nah i was a lifeguard for six years. little boy tried to do a backflip off the diving board (against the rules) and he ended up cracking his skull open and passing out from hitting his head on the diving board.

it was his birthday party too.

Comment

nah i was a lifeguard for six years. little boy tried to do a backflip off the diving board (against the rules) and he ended up cracking his skull open and passing out from hitting his head on the diving board.

it was his birthday party too.
                      LOL, haha.

Comment

LOL, haha.
                        That comment proved your maturity level. Serious subject bro. "Grow a pair."

Comment

LOL, haha.
                          you're a disgusting human being.

but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          X