This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
    Im hoping for it, aren't you? Shit has been cooking up for ages, we don't know what he has in his pockets.

And frank, you don't even know what we are talking about do you?
    Nope.

I'm assuming sales.

I'm talking on the phone as well.

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
      Amazing comeback after 3year, as in making good music - not sales. Also if we count the leaks and all that, improvement.

@ Cody, I never said anything else ?
      You may of well said CIII was great.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I still cannot believe that some people are in denial about Wayne falling off.

Comment

The way I see the whole Cole situation, I think it's love/hate with him. Me personally, I don't like him. Yes he spits complex lyrics but for me it's much more than that. How the song 'sounds' in general is it easy to listen to? (His voice annoys the fuck outta me) I felt on the warm up? All his content was the same, seems to me all he talks about is himself & bitches. I'd much rather prefer to listen to someone like Jay Electronica, but that's me. Plus just the look of him annoys me, and he'll never sell anyway near 150k first week. Just the way I see him...

Comment

Your views on Drake, Joel?

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Nope.

I'm assuming sales.

I'm talking on the phone as well.
            ah ok, we were talking about improving in rapping/music.

And I don't think we will ever get another C2 style music album from Wayne , WeezyIsCrazy.. :< He said so himself.

Comment

Originally posted by JSFG View Post
              The way I see the whole Cole situation, I think it's love/hate with him. Me personally, I don't like him. Yes he spits complex lyrics but for me it's much more than that. How the song 'sounds' in general is it easy to listen to? (His voice annoys the fuck outta me) I felt on the warm up? All his content was the same, seems to me all he talks about is himself & bitches. I'd much rather prefer to listen to someone like Jay Electronica, but that's me. Plus just the look of him annoys me, and he'll never sell anyway near 150k first week. Just the way I see him...

I Respect That. I'd Say That I Disagree, But I Have Know For A While That People On Here Either Love Or Hate Him.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                Your views on Drake, Joel?
                First love.

jkjk

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                  You may of well said CIII was great.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

I still cannot believe that some people are in denial about Wayne falling off.
                  I see he's fallin' off slowly. I think ppl see it too.

But C4 is their last hope on Wayne not fallin' off. It is in every thread: "Mixtape was pretty good, but just wait 'till C4 drops!!"

-So when that drops we'll know fo' sure...

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    I see he's fallin' off slowly. I think ppl see it too.

But C4 is their last hope on Wayne not fallin' off. It is in every thread: "Mixtape was pretty good, but just wait 'till C4 drops!!"

-So when that drops we'll know fo' sure...
                    exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                      ah ok, we were talking about improving in rapping/music.

And I don't think we will ever get another C2 style music album from Wayne , WeezyIsCrazy.. :< He said so himself.
                      Yeah, I Know We Won't, But I'm Starting To Doubt Any CIII Era, Type Music.

I'd Honestly Be Happy With No Ceilings Music. At The Moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
                        First love.

jkjk
                        Damn right tbh, lol. Nah I'll probably check Cole World out, see what it's about. For me I take upcoming albums on how the artist is approaching them and what singles they're putting out. So that being said, I have no anticipation for this or C4 imho. Cole should've released In The Morning with Drake as the first single. That Workout song and video is horrible. But like I said, each to there own.

Comment

Lol no one is anticipating C4 anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X