X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
    The crazy nigga.
    don't worry. everybody is protective of their girl/guy. you're not alone.

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb View Post
    that's what you gotta do, i knew a couple people that got killed over shit like that,

unfortunately, that used to be most of what i attracted, were the girls with boyfriends...smh
    hoes are so destructive. if you with somebody and you tryin to get with somebody else then thats just trashy. how the fuck would you feel if your man was tryin to talk to another girl? you'd feel like shit. and that's how guys feel when their girls talk to other guys.

Originally posted by twiggz561 View Post
    Yeah probably the crazy people. If someone is tryin to get with my girl, someone is gonna die.
    its only natural. cause that just means they dont have the respect for you to end what you have/don't have to start something new with somebody else.

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
    Ill talk to a chick if she has a man or girl, if she follows through with what we do then she has no reason to be in a relationship in the first place
    yeah. its not your fault that she's a slut. she just wanna be a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
      yeah. its not your fault that she's a slut. she just wanna be a slut.
      you see my point

Comment

I'm in love with this girl. Were really good friends but I wanna be more (obviously). Idk what to do I already asked her out and she said yes and then the next day told me it wouldnt workout and she just wanted to be friends. Shes so confusing. But I would do anything for this girl...I wanna try again. I dont wanna give up
        How the hell you aint here to see your prince do his thing?
        Sometimes I wanna drop a tear, but no emotions from a king.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
          I'm in love with this girl. Were really good friends but I wanna be more (obviously). Idk what to do I already asked her out and she said yes and then the next day told me it wouldnt workout and she just wanted to be friends. Shes so confusing. But I would do anything for this girl...I wanna try again. I dont wanna give up
          Give her some time. Dont rush into it.

Comment

Originally posted by WaynesWorld2441 View Post
            eh. she already told you it wouldn't work out. i'd leave it alone for a little while. just be her best friend and if you can go a little out of your way for her. she'll start to notice eventually and then maybe try again. once you start getting signals from her. but if you're too pushy (i.e. trying to ask like a week later) she's just gonna get pushed farther and farther away. i was the same way with my best friend in high school. almost hooked up with her when i got back from my cruise but she had just gotten a boyfriend and it wasn't worth it.

but you should still be her friend...

Comment

Random as hell, but remember that guy who said he went to the Wayne unplugged performance and said a line from the song "Nightmares of the Bottom" And people were like "OMG BRO THAT SOUNDS LIKE WAYNE"

Yeah, wasn't in the song at all.

Comment

Random as hell, but remember that guy who said he went to the Wayne unplugged performance and said a line from the song "Nightmares of the Bottom" And people were like "OMG BRO THAT SOUNDS LIKE WAYNE"

I do remember that tbh.

Comment

lol remember what the line was?

Comment

headin to bed, peace out errbody!

Comment

I know, you know, i know you wanna... shhhh hit it

Comment

Originally posted by Goobzstzxo View Post
                        I know, you know, i know you wanna fuck (gunshot) wit it

Comment

Originally posted by WRiTESiCKRHYMES View Post
                          lol remember what the line was?
                          Something about Wayne feeling awkward as hell being around everyone once he got out lol

Comment

Working...
                          X