X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by 4747 View Post
    Thanks bro, I'll be dropping it when I've had a chance to master it and I really don't feel like going out in the snow after work so it should be tonight, first track off the mixtape which will be done as soon as I can get all the MBDTF instrumentals.
    Ahh cool....A mixtape over all the MBDTF instrumentals? that should be well dope...I'm looking forward to it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
      Ahh cool....A mixtape over all the MBDTF instrumentals? that should be well dope...I'm looking forward to it bro.
      Yeah that's the plan, I've so far recorded to Dark Fantasy, Hell of a Life, Monster but I have a few more written, throwing freestyles on there but mostly written material. My flow has improved loads, and on Dark Fantasy I went in freestyle, dropped some clever wordplay in it, as long as I get the mastering right it should sound dope

Comment

Yeah that's the plan, I've so far recorded to Dark Fantasy, Hell of a Life, Monster but I have a few more written, throwing freestyles on there but mostly written material. My flow has improved loads, and on Dark Fantasy I went in freestyle, dropped some clever wordplay in it, as long as I get the mastering right it should sound dope
        Did you leave Nicki on it? Cuz she was using the English accent and your english...It would sound dope..

Comment

Did you leave Nicki on it? Cuz she was using the English accent and your english...It would sound dope..
          Nah I took out bits like that, I've kept some hooks and that's it. Like on Power I'm keeping the hook on it but most I'm doing my own hooks. I'll put the Nicki bit in and see what it's like though haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
            1. They last a lot longer than that. I've had mine for about 6-7 months, using them 4 or so hours a week and I just had to change the batteries. But, you can always get rechargeable ones so you're not buying a ton of them.

2. It depends on the music you're listening to. I listened to Cee-Lo's The Lady Killer which is a lot of vocals and instruments and it's top notch. Haven't listened to metal/rock songs so I couldn't tell you about that. As far as Hip-Hop/Rap, it sounds great. A lot of people crank music up so you don't hear anything but that, but with the Studio Beats I don't have to do that.
            Thanx for it bro, really helped out!

Comment

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
              What do you guys think about this whole government thing that's been going on lately?
              Ish is crazy. I'm slightly afraid to go on music blogs and get music.

Comment

Nah I took out bits like that, I've kept some hooks and that's it. Like on Power I'm keeping the hook on it but most I'm doing my own hooks. I'll put the Nicki bit in and see what it's like though haha!
                Aaahhhh, I see, Well I can't wait to see what it sounds like.

Ish is crazy. I'm slightly afraid to go on music blogs and get music.
                Why..It's not like you can get in trouble for going to there blogs..

Can you?

Comment

Why..It's not like you can get in trouble for going to there blogs..

Can you?
                  Going to them? Nah. But downloading is another story. I'm sure there's certain sites being watched and it wouldn't surprise me if IP's were pulled.

Comment

Going to them? Nah. But downloading is another story. I'm sure there's certain sites being watched and it wouldn't surprise me if IP's were pulled.
                    What the fuck...There going a bit overboard now..

Comment

What the fuck...There going a bit overboard now..
                      , I don't know if they are, but like I said, it wouldn't surprise me.

But I got a ton of music to last til this blows over.

Comment

But I got a ton of music to last til this blows over.
                        Co-sign

I'm going to Universal Studios this weekend..

Dueling Dragons rollercoaster >>>
                        Last edited by YoungTune.; 12-02-2010, 09:04 AM.

Comment

I can't be tracked for shit, I encrypted my own IP address in to an infinite loop so it will take governments a hell of a long time to find me, but they won't even know what I've downloaded so here in the UK I'm pretty cool just downloading whatever....

But has no-one noticed the law in the US? It mentions, copying etc... but never downloading something, just to point out that loophole, but I may be wrong as I'm from England so not 100% on US laws lol

Comment

Working...
                          X