X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
    I know that. But come on tho.
    Burning people alive for petty and made up crimes is not cool, no matter what culture it is lol.
    Eh. I try not to get into it because it's their world. Know what I mean? Enforcing that is almost the same level of which religion is the right one.

Kinda reminds me of the Iranian woman who was going to be stoned to death for committing adultery and people stepped in (I don't think they should have).

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
      Eh. I try not to get into it because it's their world. Know what I mean? Enforcing that is almost the same level of which religion is the right one.

Kinda reminds me of the Iranian woman who was going to be stoned to death for committing adultery and people stepped in (I don't think they should have).
      Yeah I get ya.
      Im just bloody glad I wasnt born as a person in one of those countries lol.

But I think that if your gonna do capital punishment, theres no need to stone to death or burn alive. Most religious countris like saudi arabia say that thier laws are based on Islam but I know real muslims who go on about that shit and its not actually what thier holy book says or anything. Like women cant leave the house without a man they are related to and must have thier whole bodies covered apart from the eyes? damn. But they still do that in England aswell so I guess theyre cool with it. IDGAF really, they can do what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        Yeah I get ya.
        Im just bloody glad I wasnt born as a person in one of those countries lol.

But I think that if your gonna do capital punishment, theres no need to stone to death or burn alive. Most religious countris like saudi arabia say that thier laws are based on Islam but I know real muslims who go on about that shit and its not actually what thier holy book says or anything. Like women cant leave the house without a man they are related to and must have thier whole bodies covered apart from the eyes? damn. But they still do that in England aswell so I guess theyre cool with it. IDGAF really, they can do what they want.
        Same here.

And as far as the capital punishment and things like that, the reason I mention the stoning to death is because in that country its the law. It says if one commits adultery you're to be stoned to death. Then it goes on to say the size of stones and everything like that. In this case, I don't think it was right for the United Nations or whoever to step in and say 'No, you can't do that. That's inhumane.'

Why? Because it says it's the law. The law of that country. It's none of our business. She knew what the consequences where when it happened. Just as I know the consequences if murder was committed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
          Same here.

And as far as the capital punishment and things like that, the reason I mention the stoning to death is because in that country its the law. It says if one commits adultery you're to be stoned to death. Then it goes on to say the size of stones and everything like that. In this case, I don't think it was right for the United Nations or whoever to step in and say 'No, you can't do that. That's inhumane.'

Why? Because it says it's the law. The law of that country. It's none of our business. She knew what the consequences where when it happened. Just as I know the consequences if murder was committed.
          True True. It has got nothing to do with us.
          I just feel sorry for em cos they must have hardly any pleasure in life.

Comment

Just did my piece for next months SOTM....Shit came out ballin.

Comment

Fuck.
              Just heard from a friend that I made the wrong essay. It has to be finished tomorrow and it's 20:15 now.
              #FML.

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                thats pretty sick dude

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
                  good job bro

Comment

Getting Black Ops in a couple hours

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
                      Getting Black Ops in a couple hours
                      ps3 or 360?

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        ps3 or 360?
                        ps3.

I needed more than a word so i wrote this.

Comment

^^^^ u tryna get a game of NBA 2k11 tonite

Comment

Working...
                          X