how long's recovery?

Comment

• Re: # The Official Random Topic Thread

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
        Hopefully outta the hospital tomorrow!
        make a track about it like through the wire

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaMothafuckinCarter View Post
          bumped carter 3 again today and it made me become a wayne fan again. ive always been a huge fan but i got bored after C4 and started to listen to other people but now i remember why im such a big fan in the first place. everyone shud re listen again tbh
          I listen to the C3 Sessions daily shit is amazing...

Comment

Comment

Tom & Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                how long's recovery?
                They ended up not taking out the appendix. It was inflamed and infected a bit, but the doctors were pretty sure some antibiotics and other meds could heal it. The ER people were a bit too quick to try to send me to surgery without thinking other options, luckily a real doctor checked things out first lol. I've been taking antibiotics and other liquids (& morphine every 2 hours if I want swag ) the last day and when the doctor comes tomorrow morning, I'll know more.

Originally posted by Proof123 View Post
                make a track about it like through the wire

Last edited by THA GR8 M8; 01-19-2012, 02:04 AM.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by Derezz View Post
                  Preordering this 4 sho

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    They ended up not taking out the appendix. It was inflamed and infected a bit, but the doctors were pretty sure some antibiotics and other meds could heal it. The ER people were a bit too quick to try to send me to surgery without thinking other options, luckily a real doctor checked things out first lol. I've been taking antibiotics and other liquids (& morphine every 2 hours if I want swag ) the last day and when the doctor comes tomorrow morning, I'll know more.
                    that's whats up though. At least you can keep it. lol I woulda just said the hell with it, and have them remove it. You don't need it anyway, and what are the chances of it becoming infected again?

IJS tho lol

Comment

On the live stream Tyga said the album is going to be very different from anything like Rack City, I think people sleeping on Careless World a little bit, I think it may surprise some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Hopefully outta the hospital tomorrow!
                        Hope u can leave man. Stayin in the hospital is the WORST.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                          Hope u can leave man. Stayin in the hospital is the WORST.
                          Honestly I can't say I'm unhappy with coming here. I was in so much pain before I came to the ER and these past two days I've pretty much been painless. I haven't had to work which is nice because my body was overworked lately so it needed the rest. And besides my girlfriend, mom, dad, and stepmom; I've been here alone. Time to myself I usually don't get and had some time to gather some thoughts. Plus have people get anything I need all day? Shit this was a mini vacation haha. I just need a blunt fuuuuuuuck.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                          X